Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 15 Nov 2018, 22:21 (Ref:3863549)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2018 Bra Fantasy Results

First as always the qualification and race results.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E20 Bra Qually.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	52218. Click image for larger version

Name:	E20 Bra Race.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	52219

With a late season charge, for the third event running the winner os Razzzor's Edge with 93 points, in second was Rolling Chicane Racing with 88 points, with Dice Motorsport and Mercedes Snowman F1 sharing the 3rd place with 86 points

Name:	E20 Bra Event .jpg
Views:	13
Size:	242.1 KB
ID:	52220

In the overall the top 4 remain in the same order but the gaps have closed Team F1 on 1450 is now just 6 points ahead of Rolling Chicane Racing on 1444points and Mercedes snowman F1 in third again just another 6 points further back on 1438points.

Name:	E20 Bra Overall.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	281.6 KB
ID:	52221

The fantasy tables for the drivers, constructors and Power units are shown below

Name:	E20 Bra Fant Driver.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	222.8 KB
ID:	52222. Click image for larger version

Name:	E20 Bra Fant CPU.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	220.3 KB
ID:	52223

The final Joker window of the season has closed, as we go to the final event you can still take a final shot at leapfrogging someone above you on the table by making a driver change.A first is free with any additional costing 20points.

Like the teams it's that time of the year where fantasy organisers thoughts have turned towards next season, as always I'm open to feedback or suggestions over what rules have worked/not worked, your thoughts on the Joker, is it worth it?, and of course results presentation spread sheets and this blurb at each event.

Have a think about it, drop me a PM, and I'll probably start a thread in January to canvas opinions on any changes.
Old 16 Nov 2018, 09:10 (Ref:3863597)   #2
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Thanks.

Unlike the real championship, it's a very close finish.
Old 16 Nov 2018, 18:26 (Ref:3863647)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
'Bra Fantasy'? I thought I was on the wrong forum for a moment.......
Old 17 Nov 2018, 00:34 (Ref:3863696)   #4
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
'Bra Fantasy'? I thought I was on the wrong forum for a moment.......
Agreed. Many, many moons ago my bra fantasy was Raquel's.....

https://cdn3.volusion.com/rancv.qzhd...jpg?1467122665
!WARNING!...photo of attractive woman (yes, fully clothed)

jimclark
Old 17 Nov 2018, 01:03 (Ref:3863697)   #5
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Note to self, Change Brazil abbreviation to Brz for next season.
Old 23 Nov 2018, 07:30 (Ref:3865195)   #6
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BRZ?
Isn't that a Subaru...