Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 18 Jan 2008, 12:52 (Ref:2108740)   #1
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
2008 - what are YOU most looking forward to?

ok, so we've got a couple of cracking seasons lined up in a couple of series. what aspects of 2008 are you most looking forward to?

perhaps you're looking forward to the forthcoming gp2 season, or seeing whether this superleague thingy gets off the ground... or if all the hype about a certain driver is justified. or maybe you can't wait to see if you're not the only one confused about the new world series qualifying setup.

share the enthusiasm!

i'll start with a little one - i absolutely can't wait for the next bf3 rounds at monza. absolutely cracking races, and it has the potential to be even better this year.
Old 18 Jan 2008, 13:41 (Ref:2108775)   #2
N.A-D.R
Veteran

Australia
Australia
N.A-D.R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just cant wait any longer

Im looking forward to the last race of TRS and the rest of the A1GP races, and then i am looking forward to the F1,GP2,DTM,F3,Formula Renault Eurocup, Champcar, V8 supercars. Mainly every Open wheel series' and Touring cars.

Cant wait!
Old 18 Jan 2008, 15:06 (Ref:2108837)   #3
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Blimey bella, you've started a thread, steady on girl!!!!

And it's a good one

For me the inaugural GP2 Asia will be interesting to judge and then the main series looks like it's going to be a cracker judging by the entries.

I think i'll be getting to a few British F3 rounds after a couple of years absenteesim this year as in terms of the array of talented drivers, it looks like we could have the most competitive season since...... I can't remembner actually!

WSR at Silverstone could be good although I would've liked it to stay at Donington/
Old 18 Jan 2008, 15:21 (Ref:2108843)   #4
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Outside F1, my fav series is gonna be BF3, and, of course, F3 int'l races
Old 18 Jan 2008, 19:09 (Ref:2108966)   #5
WSR Fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
WSR Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For me it's obviously the WSR season, especially the Silverstone round in June.

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to the British F3 season. I'm particularly interested in seeing how the new Mygale compares to the new Dallara chassis.
Old 18 Jan 2008, 19:52 (Ref:2108993)   #6
Mr Pink
Veteran

Sweden
Sweden
Mr Pink should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I´m also looking forward to the BF3 season, especially to see how well Marcus Ericsson does.
Old 18 Jan 2008, 23:17 (Ref:2109122)   #7
Alex K
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
Alex K has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
British Formula F3. I am looking forward for a cracking Ericsson's season, I don't he's gonna do well, will it be enough for Top-3? AWe'll see, I am sure it'll be enough. And last but not least, NBE. Those lads deserve win this year, and my preseason prayers are with them.

I also look forward for Martin Kudzak to prolong and kick start his career, hope we can fund him a season in one of the most entertabning series in Europe, Le Mans Series, if though, I'll be happy, and he'll do his best, because he knows he MUST.

Danny Watts, you've got my blessing mate, hope you can find the best drive available and be paid for it. I'd like to see you in Penske Porsche?! Dreams? Who knows, I know you read it, and I am telling your talent deserve top drives. Sign best contract possible.

I'll be supportive to Flash Engineering for personal and professional reasons. I'll support Seb Hohenthal (well I hope I will have chance <roll>) and Sam Bird).

And as usual I will be supportive to ICS, and especially Helio Castroneves.
Old 19 Jan 2008, 12:13 (Ref:2109320)   #8
JamesRamone
Veteran

England
Just outside Leeds, West Yorkshire
JamesRamone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
GP2 Asia should be very interesting, and then the full GP2 season with the new chassis !

WSR should be good, again with a new chassis ! Donington is closer for me, but now i can drive (passed my test yesterday, yey) i'l have no problems going to Silverstone.

If this Superleague series gets off the ground i'd like to go to that.

I always follow the F3 Euroseries too, which should be interesting with VW

And last but not least, i cannot wait for that Easter Bank Holiday, when we all gather at Oulton park for the first round of BF3. For me BF3 is now the stronger series

Down F0rce: "More than a few, but the strangest one was when Jos Verstappen and Enrique Bernoldi scored a one-two for Arrows and were apparantly so impressed by each other's driving, they sang "Wind Beneath My Wings" to each other in the press conference."

Brilliant
Old 28 Jan 2008, 13:01 (Ref:2115497)   #9
damien.tyler
Rookie

damien.tyler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
GP2 for sure ! The asian series should be a stunner and the European series with the new cars.....AWESOME....cannot wait !!
Old 17 Feb 2008, 13:16 (Ref:2130853)   #10
gazzalnt
Rookie

United Kingdom
leeds west yorkshire
gazzalnt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
looking forward to the ginetta g50 new championship kicking off
Old 18 Feb 2008, 10:49 (Ref:2131663)   #11
kerrmanningjarv
Veteran

England
London
kerrmanningjarv should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For me, seeing the new GP2, WSR and A1Gp cars in action will all be fantastic.
Old 18 Feb 2008, 12:22 (Ref:2131732)   #12
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella
i'll start with a little one - i absolutely can't wait for the next bf3 rounds at monza. absolutely cracking races, and it has the potential to be even better this year.
I'll go along with that one as a single meeting, and I'm determined to get the full Monza experience this year. There's nowhere quite like it and the racing really is fantastic. If ever there was a circuit made to show what F3 cars can do, this is it.

As a series, BF3 looks very interesting, as others have said. It's hard to pick a winner at this stage. It's looking like there will be 30 car grids again, which is remarkable given that everyone has had to change cars for this season.

Otherwise, A1GP is coming to an end, but I've enjoyed that over the winter. GP2 in particular and WSR should be good. For some reason I quite enjoy Caterhams, but they're outside this particular forum.
Old 26 Feb 2008, 13:32 (Ref:2138384)   #13
Triple J Motorsport
Veteran

England
Burgess Hill W Sussex
Triple J Motorsport should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
British Formula Ford

New cars & new drivers should be great

Is the new Comtec as good as it has been in testing??

Wide open whos going to come out on top??

3rd 2009 & 2012 FFZetec festival final
Old 1 Mar 2008, 21:11 (Ref:2141764)   #14
6stringhero
Rookie

Monaco
Cannes, France
6stringhero should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
looking forward to:
  • watching grosjean and villa battling it out all year in gp2
  • watching danica get a few irl wins this year
  • jamie green starting '08 how he finished '07
not looking forward to:
  • lewis hamilton tv (or i think that is the new name of itv f1)
  • hearing james allen come up with every excuse under the sun why lewis just isnt as good as kimi, nando and heiki
let's hope heiki just finally ends this god-like perception of lewis
Old 1 Mar 2008, 23:15 (Ref:2141840)   #15
kerrmanningjarv
Veteran

England
London
kerrmanningjarv should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
not looking forward to:

lewis hamilton tv (or i think that is the new name of itv f1)

hearing james allen come up with every excuse under the sun why lewis just isnt as good as kimi, nando and heiki
^ You talk my language
Old 1 Mar 2008, 23:35 (Ref:2141850)   #16
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I know this is a single seater thread, so I hope you don't mind me mentioning other series!! But thanks to ITV4, for the first time I'll be able to watch every round of the BTCC, so I'm really looking forward to that. The F1 Grands Prix at Singapore and Valencia have had a lot of hype built up about them, so I hope they live up to the expectations! Not so bothered about the 2008 WRC for some reason - I just can't seem to find any enthusiasm - but I'm already counting the days to Rally Ireland 2009, the opening round of next year's championship! Back to single seaters though, and I'm looking forward to watching Bruno Senna's GP2 performance this year... hopefully on a path to F1.

Last edited by Burnsie; 1 Mar 2008 at 23:38.