Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 10 Sep 2006, 14:54 (Ref:1706887)   #1
DaveW
Racer

United Kingdom
Suffolk
DaveW should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BRSCC Snetterton 9th Sept

Big thanks to everyone for their help yesterday at Snetterton. I think both Rodders and myself were surprised at how many marshals we had for a Saturday.

Although short of races and competitors, I believe that there was some good racing. I say I believe as I was amazed at how much paperwork was generated by so few - 3 missed briefings, 3 technical infringements and two protests - all of which meant that I didn't see much of the outside world! And didn't we all appreciate the Caterham who managed to leave a sump full of oil around the whole circuit.

Anyway, thanks for the support and efforts, but Terry, I think you should tell Rex where you hid the magnet on him!
Old 10 Sep 2006, 17:23 (Ref:1707041)   #2
Terry Scannell
Veteran

United Kingdom
North Walsham, Norfolk
Terry Scannell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveW
but Terry, I think you should tell Rex where you hid the magnet on him!
After all the events when our crew were on Riches earlier in season I tried passing it on to Andy but he kept passing it back so I thought I would bury it in the field next to Riches out post once and for all when at Riches for for HSCC meeting. Thinking about it that could explain the number of visitors to the Maize during the BTCC!!!

Only one small problem - just worked out that with the additional MSVR meeting on the 4th & 5th our crew will be back on Riches on the Sunday! Oh dear! Better fill the photocopier up with toner!

Anyway many thanks to everyone on my crew on Coram yesterday, Paul, Mark, Avril & Kevin, for all your efforts as always and to all "upstairs" Paul, Dave, Peter etc.

Also thanks to the Caterham drivers for entertaining us so much during the day with some brilliant racing.

Terry