Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 1 Mar 2004, 19:11 (Ref:890499)   #26
bahraini spirit
Rookie

bahraini spirit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i can tell u the circuit will be completed. 4 days till its done so dont worry and that video is not shot this week, its a few weeks ago. and about pit babes, its just one race, it doesnt really matter as long as the race is good.
Old 1 Mar 2004, 19:17 (Ref:890506)   #27
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Which it will be.....if the circuit is finished.

I'll shutup now.
Old 1 Mar 2004, 19:22 (Ref:890509)   #28
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by knowlesy
I realise and respect that KB, but I still worry about it.

Everything's gonna be OK, it's Bernie, remember ????
Old 1 Mar 2004, 19:26 (Ref:890516)   #29
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah. Yeah, you're right!
Old 1 Mar 2004, 20:02 (Ref:890551)   #30
bahraini spirit
Rookie

bahraini spirit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
its goin to be cool, there are big ppl behind this project in the country and theyll make sure its done.
Old 1 Mar 2004, 20:14 (Ref:890568)   #31
grumpy1
Veteran

grumpy1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think EJ will be upset if he can't have his girls.
They say the track will be ready so why doubt it?
As for the sand each track has its problems.Albert Park is dusty early and then extremly dirty of line latter in the event.Brazil has rivers flowing across it if it rains.Monarco is tight and the cars have out grown it.The teams deal with these problems so Bahrain should be no problem

The Grumpy1

Last edited by grumpy1; 1 Mar 2004 at 20:15.
Old 1 Mar 2004, 23:11 (Ref:890764)   #32
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think they should allow champagne anyway, it's always fun to see a Jean Todt or a Ron Dennis showered...
Old 1 Mar 2004, 23:45 (Ref:890790)   #33
dangeradam
Rookie

dangeradam should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As for the sand where the gold coast cart race is held is all of 3 meters from the beach and its never been a massive issue even when the storms blow in.