Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 24 Jan 2019, 20:03 (Ref:3878353)   #126
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They are now Live from Daytona on NBCSN with qualifying starting in 30 minutes.
Old 24 Jan 2019, 20:06 (Ref:3878354)   #127
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
OK NBC, it feels way too much like NASCAR after that IMSA opening. But maybe that's a sign I've watched more NASCAR than I thought. I just can't unhear the NASCAR voices and can't stream RLM and video on the phone simultaneously sadly.
Old 24 Jan 2019, 20:07 (Ref:3878355)   #128
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
nasdriv87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
They are now Live from Daytona on NBCSN with qualifying starting in 30 minutes.
thxs I'm only have sounds from imsa.tv and radio lemans live stream

http://www.radiolemans.co/imsa-live-video-stream/
Old 24 Jan 2019, 20:10 (Ref:3878356)   #129
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasdriv87 View Post
thxs I'm only have sounds from imsa.tv and radio lemans live stream

http://www.radiolemans.co/imsa-live-video-stream/
working as intended because It will start in 15 mins, according to schedule
Old 24 Jan 2019, 20:13 (Ref:3878358)   #130
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
OK NBC, it feels way too much like NASCAR after that IMSA opening. But maybe that's a sign I've watched more NASCAR than I thought. I just can't unhear the NASCAR voices and can't stream RLM and video on the phone simultaneously sadly.
No worries. AJ Almendinger will help clear that out for you.

Oh wait...
Old 24 Jan 2019, 20:13 (Ref:3878359)   #131
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Ouch, they just said Dalla Lana has a tendency to crash. I mean fair point, but typically the announcers don't list him as that!
Old 24 Jan 2019, 20:14 (Ref:3878360)   #132
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
No worries. AJ Almendinger will help clear that out for you.

Oh wait...
Exactly, he can't even say it right after 4 tries. But good news he got the "of" correct
Old 24 Jan 2019, 20:16 (Ref:3878361)   #133
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Ouch, they just said Dalla Lana has a tendency to crash. I mean fair point, but typically the announcers don't list him as that!
In fairness he also said he's a long time Ferrari racer and I could have sworn he's been an Aston guy for a long time lately? But yeah, seem awkward to say that about a guy, although we do say that about Tracy Krohn a lot on here so.
Old 24 Jan 2019, 20:21 (Ref:3878362)   #134
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
In fairness he also said he's a long time Ferrari racer and I could have sworn he's been an Aston guy for a long time lately? But yeah, seem awkward to say that about a guy, although we do say that about Tracy Krohn a lot on here so.
You are right, he has been a long time Aston guy. But if we talk junk about a driver that is fine, we aren't getting professionals paid to talk about them, we are just *******s online!
Old 24 Jan 2019, 20:25 (Ref:3878364)   #135
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So the NBCSN stream through the online service keeps stopping (not buffering) and resetting through an ad (seemingly not a broadcast ad break). Anyone else getting this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Cheers as always, mate!
Old 24 Jan 2019, 20:31 (Ref:3878366)   #136
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
nasdriv87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
finally!!!
Old 24 Jan 2019, 20:31 (Ref:3878367)   #137
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
The channel itself has been running well through Direct's app so far.
Old 24 Jan 2019, 20:53 (Ref:3878368)   #138
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That high pitched squeal that the new Huracans have at high speed is irritating as hell.
Old 24 Jan 2019, 20:59 (Ref:3878371)   #139
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I see we have the annoying gap between sessions still. Guess I could've looked at the schedule to discover that...
Old 24 Jan 2019, 21:02 (Ref:3878372)   #140
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
I see we have the annoying gap between sessions still. Guess I could've looked at the schedule to discover that...
It wasn't too long though, I think you can handle it.
Old 24 Jan 2019, 21:04 (Ref:3878373)   #141
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
It wasn't too long though, I think you can handle it.
damnit boy. don't tell me what I can and can't handle!!

I like the Brumos colors but I wish they were "solid". Not following the "faded" look.
Old 24 Jan 2019, 21:06 (Ref:3878374)   #142
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
damnit boy. don't tell me what I can and can't handle!!

I like the Brumos colors but I wish they were "solid". Not following the "faded" look.

You can't handle the solid look.
Old 24 Jan 2019, 21:10 (Ref:3878375)   #143
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Damn that Castrol ford looks good. Both fords look good tbh.
Old 24 Jan 2019, 21:13 (Ref:3878376)   #144
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Somebody give me a 1 min 41 lap in GTLM please? GTD would have been in 44s with a pro driver I think.
Old 24 Jan 2019, 21:15 (Ref:3878378)   #145
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
You can't handle the solid look.
Oh!! I see how this is going!!!
Old 24 Jan 2019, 21:18 (Ref:3878379)   #146
canaglia
Veteran

canaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
expected faster laptimes for GTLM, guess all of them are on the edge of the development.... despite this, I'm quite sure ford gt woul be able to run faster at spa
Old 24 Jan 2019, 21:18 (Ref:3878380)   #147
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Oh, I finally see the close up of the Brumos colors; they're the actual numbers of the Brumos cars. Neat!

I've been none to miss details

Quote:
Damn that Castrol ford looks good. Both fords look good tbh.
Yeah they do! Still sound silly, however!
Old 24 Jan 2019, 21:26 (Ref:3878381)   #148
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Oh, I finally see the close up of the Brumos colors; they're the actual numbers of the Brumos cars. Neat!

It really is a clever design. Peter Perfect must be looking on very pleased. They also sound great!
Old 24 Jan 2019, 21:30 (Ref:3878382)   #149
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Mazda got their go fast / burn a little oil set up

Quote:
Originally Posted by skycafe View Post
It really is a clever design. Peter Perfect must be looking on very pleased. They also sound great!
yes indeed!!
Old 24 Jan 2019, 21:32 (Ref:3878383)   #150
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Mazda on top early. come on lap record!