Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 18 Mar 2021, 16:17 (Ref:4041264)   #676
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I bought my t-shirt last year and have been holding out for a team flag to add to the poles trackside at Road Atlanta.
Nice one!
Old 18 Mar 2021, 16:27 (Ref:4041267)   #677
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolis View Post
All is fine. Driver cold tire error. Parts broke away as designed. No structural damage at all.
We did a lot of laps. Learned a lot.
Car is fast.
Can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs, as they say. The driver error, while regrettable, is a lot easier to deal with then an equipment failure which would require design changes I would think. A stumble better than a step backwards.

Onward!

Love the Rolling Stones reference!

Last edited by skycafe; 18 Mar 2021 at 16:28. Reason: Spelling
Old 19 Mar 2021, 17:06 (Ref:4041545)   #678
Napolis
Veteran

Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMjYDnMA...d=xz60goybjjaw
Old 19 Mar 2021, 17:40 (Ref:4041553)   #679
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Sorry but the link does not seem to work, if it is good news please let us know.
Old 19 Mar 2021, 18:16 (Ref:4041559)   #680
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Works for me....
Old 19 Mar 2021, 18:31 (Ref:4041563)   #681
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
strange but it works for me now?. but i am not on instagram so that could have been the problem.
Old 19 Mar 2021, 20:53 (Ref:4041598)   #682
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A rebuild of the first chassis, and a build of the second happening at the same time? This is classic "learn on the job" stuff here. They wil be better because of it even though nobody is happy to see it happen.
Old 20 Mar 2021, 01:21 (Ref:4041618)   #683
Napolis
Veteran

Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldStallion View Post
A rebuild of the first chassis, and a build of the second happening at the same time? This is classic "learn on the job" stuff here. They wil be better because of it even though nobody is happy to see it happen.
Funny what just happened...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMnwP_qrZB4/?igshid=1h4rwfb2eqs6t
Old 20 Mar 2021, 06:14 (Ref:4041624)   #684
hondafan37
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentine
hondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridhondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are you thinking of not going to Spa Jim?

https://it.motorsport.com/wec/news/w...o-spa/5798368/
Old 20 Mar 2021, 09:42 (Ref:4041642)   #685
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Yes, I saw that earlier!
Old 20 Mar 2021, 09:43 (Ref:4041644)   #686
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafan37 View Post
Are you thinking of not going to Spa Jim?

https://it.motorsport.com/wec/news/w...o-spa/5798368/
"We are trying to set a deadline to have them so that we can go to Belgium, which I would like very much, but at the moment I don't know because the times are really special and strange. At worst, we will race in Portimão."
Old 20 Mar 2021, 12:22 (Ref:4041678)   #687
Napolis
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
"We are trying to set a deadline to have them so that we can go to Belgium, which I would like very much, but at the moment I don't know because the times are really special and strange. At worst, we will race in Portimão."
Paris is locked down. Vaccine level is 8%.
Belgium:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/auburnpub.com/news/world/belgium-pauses-re-opening-plans-as-virus-infections-mount/article_7a9bd1c4-f608-5baa-b9f3-7cde8c442a92.amp.html
Personally I think it's a tough situation.
When we're totally ready we'll be there assuming there is a there....
Old 20 Mar 2021, 12:24 (Ref:4041679)   #688
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I had seen people commenting like that on the S365 Spa entry article. And a few who think it's not gonna happen until Monza so they must be the best informed.
Old 20 Mar 2021, 12:47 (Ref:4041684)   #689
Napolis
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I had seen people commenting like that on the S365 Spa entry article. And a few who think it's not gonna happen until Monza so they must be the best informed.
I agree. I also fear the N 24 is in danger as well.
Old 22 Mar 2021, 11:19 (Ref:4042193)   #690
Napolis
Veteran

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMmsVG1...=1iub0xzamnciu
Old 22 Mar 2021, 13:16 (Ref:4042198)   #691
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Getting more and more excited all the time. Thanks for keeping us updated this whole time, keep it coming!
Old 22 Mar 2021, 21:19 (Ref:4042305)   #692
Napolis
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Getting more and more excited all the time. Thanks for keeping us updated this whole time, keep it coming!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMupYz5LALt/?igshid=1h3q5vj4zzqvy
Old 22 Mar 2021, 23:09 (Ref:4042324)   #693
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
August can’t come soon enough!
Old 23 Mar 2021, 01:30 (Ref:4042343)   #694
hondafan37
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentine
hondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridhondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Glickenhaus hypercar can be ordered as a street version - 1400 hp for around € 2 million.
Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus is now offering the SCG 007 - yes, the hypercar for Le Mans, to pre-order as a street-legal super sports car. Production would start with the receipt of the 24th binding order, but while we were still writing this article, James Glickenhaus informed the editors that the first order had already been placed. This means that “only” 23 other solvent customers are missing.

https://lsr-freun.de/news/glickenhau...z3Go0Wv0yApBbA
Old 23 Mar 2021, 15:49 (Ref:4042468)   #695
Napolis
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafan37 View Post
Glickenhaus hypercar can be ordered as a street version - 1400 hp for around € 2 million.
Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus is now offering the SCG 007 - yes, the hypercar for Le Mans, to pre-order as a street-legal super sports car. Production would start with the receipt of the 24th binding order, but while we were still writing this article, James Glickenhaus informed the editors that the first order had already been placed. This means that “only” 23 other solvent customers are missing.

https://lsr-freun.de/news/glickenhau...z3Go0Wv0yApBbA
3 sold so far.. one to UK.
Old 23 Mar 2021, 16:08 (Ref:4042470)   #696
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
3 sold so far.. one to UK.
Should any of my friends be wondering, no, this isn't me.......

If only eh?
Old 23 Mar 2021, 16:15 (Ref:4042473)   #697
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Not me either, but we can dream
Old 23 Mar 2021, 16:17 (Ref:4042474)   #698
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sadly I think far too many of them won't buy with same passion to drive them as Jim has. Go check out the classic cars on his site and the number of racecars made in to street cars with videos of him out enjoying them. I think many will be sadly garage queens and art installations.

New stuff in the store but sadly still no 3x5 flag for me to fly trackside.
Old 24 Mar 2021, 16:10 (Ref:4042720)   #699
S griffin
Veteran

It’s gonna be hard in the car market. I wish the best of luck should it happen. Right now I am looking forward to how the LM car goes. It’s been a great story so far and hope a good result happens
Old 24 Mar 2021, 16:35 (Ref:4042726)   #700
canaglia
Veteran

canaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Not me either, but we can dream
yeah, those 3 lucky guys got their car only because my bank manager didn't approve my 1.99mln€ financing request