Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 24 Mar 2021, 16:39 (Ref:4042728)   #701
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Ah well, at least you tried. If you don’t ask you don’t get
Old 24 Mar 2021, 17:15 (Ref:4042743)   #702
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaglia View Post
yeah, those 3 lucky guys got their car only because my bank manager didn't approve my 1.99mln€ financing request
Spoilsport!
Old 24 Mar 2021, 21:32 (Ref:4042796)   #703
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Obviously some don’t appreciate the enthusiasm us lot have
Old 25 Mar 2021, 11:18 (Ref:4042917)   #704
Napolis
Veteran

Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Obviously some don’t appreciate the enthusiasm us lot have
https://www.fiawec.com/en/news/james-glickenhaus-i-try-to-make-cars-that-are-dream-versions-of-sportscars/7000
Old 25 Mar 2021, 15:00 (Ref:4042945)   #705
S griffin
Veteran

I have to say you have succeeded in that so far
Old 25 Mar 2021, 15:14 (Ref:4042949)   #706
Napolis
Veteran

Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
I have to say you have succeeded in that so far
Old 25 Mar 2021, 18:07 (Ref:4042991)   #707
Napolis
Veteran

Sisters
Attached Thumbnails
165211867_10158876267437348_2326196708749950752_n.jpg  
Old 26 Mar 2021, 00:48 (Ref:4043040)   #708
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They still won't make me a team flag but I'll have to get another shirt to get my name and Tenths on the side of the car this year
Old 26 Mar 2021, 15:58 (Ref:4043127)   #709
S griffin
Veteran

Be patient, hopefully there will be more merchandise with time. They've already done the shirts, more should follow. Do like your enthusiasm BR96
Old 29 Mar 2021, 22:36 (Ref:4043827)   #710
Napolis
Veteran

Glickenhaus 007S
Road legal version of Glickenhaus 007 Le Mans Hypercar
Fully US Legal
Can be SVA/TUV Legal
1400HP
2,800 lbs.
AC that will work in bumper to bumper traffic, on the Long Island Expressway, on a 100 degree day, with the AC on
Estimated Ring Time, on road tires, under 6 minutes
Three seater
jim@scgcars.com
Attached Thumbnails
11 (10).jpg  
Old 30 Mar 2021, 03:12 (Ref:4043843)   #711
hondafan37
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentine
hondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridhondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolis View Post
Glickenhaus 007S
Fully US Legal
Can be SVA/TUV Legal
1400HP
2,800 lbs.
AC that will work in bumper to bumper traffic, on the Long Island Expressway, on a 100 degree day, with the AC on
Three seater
jim@scgcars.com
Does this 007S have a bigger cockpit than the LMH? or it just seems to me.
Old 30 Mar 2021, 06:33 (Ref:4043855)   #712
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafan37 View Post
Does this 007S have a bigger cockpit than the LMH? or it just seems to me.
It has to be bigger to fit 3 seats
Old 30 Mar 2021, 08:49 (Ref:4043867)   #713
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Now that could make a nice Taxi, two paying customers might just cover the fuel costs. Sounds like there would be plenty of people keen to take a ride. me included
Old 30 Mar 2021, 08:51 (Ref:4043869)   #714
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Now that could make a nice Taxi, two paying customers might just cover the fuel costs. Sounds like there would be plenty of people keen to take a ride. me included
You bet. Imagine turning up in the office car park in that..... ah, I don't do that any more.....
Old 30 Mar 2021, 09:32 (Ref:4043877)   #715
S griffin
Veteran

Looks a bit legoey, but that then there is nothing wrong with that
Old 30 Mar 2021, 10:20 (Ref:4043888)   #716
canaglia
Veteran

canaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
when I see hypercars like this, I always imagine heart bpm raising to >200 everytime you need to park it in a tight spot. Then I remember I'm poor
Old 30 Mar 2021, 12:11 (Ref:4043902)   #717
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
You bet. Imagine turning up in the office car park in that..... ah, I don't do that any more.....
Well you might need a taxi when you go for your second jab, that would make a nice way of taking your mind off the needle.
Old 30 Mar 2021, 12:20 (Ref:4043905)   #718
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well you might need a taxi when you go for your second jab, that would make a nice way of taking your mind off the needle.
That would be travelling in some style to the vaccination place, wouldn't it!
Old 30 Mar 2021, 15:06 (Ref:4043922)   #719
AndrewCherry
Racer

European Union
Horsham
AndrewCherry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAndrewCherry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaglia View Post
when I see hypercars like this, I always imagine heart bpm raising to >200 everytime you need to park it in a tight spot.
The kind of person who has that car never needs to park it in a tight spot! Limited space is not a thing in that slice of society...
Old 30 Mar 2021, 16:06 (Ref:4043939)   #720
canaglia
Veteran

canaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewCherry View Post
The kind of person who has that car never needs to park it in a tight spot! Limited space is not a thing in that slice of society...
well that's not 100% a truth, a lot of times I find in crowded city central main roads a lot of ferrari, porsche, lamborghini, maserati etc... parked in very tight spots, almost sticked with cars on front and/or on rear.
Like here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VNBbPn9MpA
Aubameyang took some time to park his laferrari, even if that car despite the appareance is not extremely long (guess about 4.6m)
Old 30 Mar 2021, 16:56 (Ref:4043948)   #721
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It would be nice to have such pleasant problems!
Old 30 Mar 2021, 18:00 (Ref:4043957)   #722
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/a...n-social-media
Old 30 Mar 2021, 18:52 (Ref:4043964)   #723
Matador
Racer

Matador should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolis View Post
Glickenhaus 007S
Fully US Legal
Can be SVA/TUV Legal
1400HP
2,800 lbs.
Three seater
jim@scgcars.com

That's simple beautiful. Any particular reason you guys are pegging it at 1400hp?
Old 30 Mar 2021, 19:10 (Ref:4043966)   #724
S griffin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post

Great article.
Old 31 Mar 2021, 12:27 (Ref:4044050)   #725
SnoodyMcFlude
Veteran

United Kingdom
SnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Looks a bit legoey, but that then there is nothing wrong with that
That's a bit like how I see the aero screen in IndyCar, it looks like the racing car an 8 year old would design...and that's exactly what racing cars should look like, the thing that's in the mind of a kid. I love the idea that it'll help spark the imagination of the next Gordon Murray or Adrian Newey