Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 9 Oct 2007, 08:41 (Ref:2035632)   #1
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Photo Gallery

Ten-Tenths are pleased to announce a new feature, photo galleries.

Subscriber users can now upload their photographs and create their own online galleries hosted on Ten-Tenths. Subscribers can upload a maximum of 10 pics per day and have a maximum picture size of 1Mb.

After you upload a picture you can automatically get the tags to use to put the picture in your posts.

Take a look at www.Ten-Tenths.com/gallery and give it a try.
Old 9 Oct 2007, 13:05 (Ref:2035852)   #2
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You can also see where all the ten tenths subscribers money goes

I see your running windows on that 42"

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 9 Oct 2007, 13:27 (Ref:2035869)   #3
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryos
I see your running windows on that 42"
Yeah, I had the laptop hooked up to the TV, and it's not a 42".

It's a 46", FullHD 1920 x 1080p Sharp Aquos.
Old 9 Oct 2007, 13:44 (Ref:2035873)   #4
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
yeah and he's using it for IRC....
Old 9 Oct 2007, 18:48 (Ref:2036152)   #5
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
IRC..... My god man....

I expected something more tekkie than that, at least show some command line

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 9 Oct 2007, 21:42 (Ref:2036312)   #6
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just put a picture up of the fluffy dice i got for my birthday
Old 18 Oct 2007, 16:11 (Ref:2043754)   #7
Davhut
Racer

Davhut should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Two short questions:
What the hell is IRC?
How does one subscribe from US?
Old 18 Oct 2007, 16:33 (Ref:2043767)   #8
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
IRC is Internet Relay Chat.

It's simply a chatroom
Old 18 Oct 2007, 16:58 (Ref:2043780)   #9
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davhut
How does one subscribe from US?
http://tentenths.com/forum/payments.php has details. We use PayPal for subscription payments and the £10 is automatically converted into your local currency.