Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 8 Oct 2019, 16:01 (Ref:3932732)   #176
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Construction is underway and mostly completed.

I will require eggs for Saturday breakfast,I have plenty of sausage patties for Friday and biscuits but if you desire eggs as well a dozen should do both meals. I have bourbon roasted coffee for those who partake and a 36 pack of water. 2 bundles of firewood.

And we have a new campsite address, yup, there are street signs out on site now. We're on Esses Overlook
Old 8 Oct 2019, 16:12 (Ref:3932734)   #177
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks Andrew!!! Looks great, I can't wait to be there in about 31 hours!!!
Old 8 Oct 2019, 16:20 (Ref:3932737)   #178
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Thanks Andrew!!! Looks great, I can't wait to be there in about 31 hours!!!
Your space under the tree is currently being used for haircuts but it should be fine by tomorrow.

I think MB has a HELLA engined car up on the vendor row, it has been running and it's deep and loud.
Old 8 Oct 2019, 17:42 (Ref:3932754)   #179
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Construction is underway and mostly completed.

I will require eggs for Saturday breakfast,I have plenty of sausage patties for Friday and biscuits but if you desire eggs as well a dozen should do both meals. I have bourbon roasted coffee for those who partake and a 36 pack of water. 2 bundles of firewood.

And we have a new campsite address, yup, there are street signs out on site now. We're on Esses Overlook
Nicely done, per usual, sir!

Esses overlook is MUCH better than Family Camping. I guess both work. Can't wait to see my T4 family.

Straw for dust control or no? I gotta sure there's not been a run on it again this year...
Old 8 Oct 2019, 18:02 (Ref:3932757)   #180
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
It's not too bad so far with the dust, mostly because it's rock hard. Except for the old straw slowly breaking down and a few patches of clover.
And Jhammy must be close, it's starting to sprinkle here now
And looks like Road Atlanta's check cleared for the weather this weekend
Spoke too soon, just had 2 good long rumbles of thunder. But that might just kill the dust a bit

Last edited by broadrun96; 8 Oct 2019 at 18:25.
Old 8 Oct 2019, 20:13 (Ref:3932787)   #181
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Your space under the tree is currently being used for haircuts but it should be fine by tomorrow.
Thanks, that should soften the ground up a bit.

I just secured the boudin stash, and i decided to pull the trigger on a new cooler as well. I had slim pickens at the walmart but ended up with this:'

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Tra...hoCGuEQAvD_BwE

52 quart, not too heavy and

Quote:
Tested by the USDA's Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee and certified bear resistant
Why does the federal government have an interagency grizzly bear committee?
Old 8 Oct 2019, 20:26 (Ref:3932796)   #182
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:

I just secured the boudin stash, and i decided to pull the trigger on a new cooler as well. I had slim pickens at the walmart but ended up with this:'

Why not? Your tax dollars efficiently being used
Old 8 Oct 2019, 21:20 (Ref:3932807)   #183
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

Nice! I'm going to research you peoples coolers this weekend...
Quote:
For "your protection". Oh! Don't lock your kid in it either...

I say let people lock in kids and let the grizzlies do what they do. Time to reduce the population, accordingly
Old 8 Oct 2019, 23:01 (Ref:3932816)   #184
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Nice! I'm going to research you peoples coolers this weekend...

For "your protection". Oh! Don't lock your kid in it either...

I say let people lock in kids and let the grizzlies do what they do. Time to reduce the population, accordingly
And increase the grizzly? And does a kid in a cooler make that the crunchy taco instead of in sleeping bag as the soft taco?
Old 9 Oct 2019, 02:19 (Ref:3932828)   #185
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
And increase the grizzly? And does a kid in a cooler make that the crunchy taco instead of in sleeping bag as the soft taco?
Yes. More Grizzlies is what this world needs.

And I'm backing slowly away from the second question...

Old 9 Oct 2019, 02:45 (Ref:3932831)   #186
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm trying to load the car, why is this getting harder after 16 years instead of easier???
Old 9 Oct 2019, 02:45 (Ref:3932832)   #187
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Oh and I have a few pounds of charcoal I'm packing
Old 9 Oct 2019, 11:26 (Ref:3932900)   #188
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
I'm trying to load the car, why is this getting harder after 16 years instead of easier???
You just need a van....
Old 9 Oct 2019, 12:03 (Ref:3932904)   #189
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm bouts to hit the road, didn't get a haircut this morning so there may be an extra stop in my future.
Old 9 Oct 2019, 12:45 (Ref:3932911)   #190
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
I'm bouts to hit the road, didn't get a haircut this morning so there may be an extra stop in my future.
What's the a Vegas over/under in #of haircuts Field?
Old 9 Oct 2019, 16:46 (Ref:3932949)   #191
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
I just made my first stop, nearly 300 miles before the stomach and bladder needed it.
Old 10 Oct 2019, 03:57 (Ref:3933037)   #192
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Should it concern me that I've dipped into the camping bourbon supply at home this evening??
Old 10 Oct 2019, 18:39 (Ref:3933161)   #193
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Should it concern me that I've dipped into the camping bourbon supply at home this evening??
No, there is lots here
Old 10 Oct 2019, 20:36 (Ref:3933184)   #194
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
No, there is lots here
There is nothing but soft drinks here officer
Old 11 Oct 2019, 04:11 (Ref:3933211)   #195
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
No, there is lots here
That was more of personal question but do we have enough?
Old 11 Oct 2019, 19:13 (Ref:3933350)   #196
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
That was more of personal question but do we have enough?
The gap between enough and too much never closes. But for me it means sleeping late and taking a nap.
Old 12 Oct 2019, 22:51 (Ref:3933616)   #197
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
The B in Joe B now stands for Boudin
Old 13 Oct 2019, 01:07 (Ref:3933666)   #198
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
What part of broadrun96 says pork belly roast then? Or breakfast
Old 13 Oct 2019, 22:18 (Ref:3934205)   #199
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
The good part?

I just made it home, I had a blast this year. Not sure if my liver did though.

Petit wouldn't be the same with out y'all!
Old 13 Oct 2019, 23:30 (Ref:3934222)   #200
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
The good part?

I just made it home, I had a blast this year. Not sure if my liver did though.

Petit wouldn't be the same with out y'all!
Likewise! On all this other then just made it home. I slept to 840, watched an RV sideswipe Bacon's Tahoe, left the track by 1115 and made it home by noon for a haircut and chicken and biscuits from Popeye's.

Quote:
I agree with Joe. All dis.