Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 31 Dec 2004, 01:56 (Ref:1190284)   #1
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Irish Rallycross In 2005

2005 is shapping up to be a interesting year in irish rallycross, already before everyones turkeys have cooled news of citroen xsaras and returning supercar drivers are in the spotlight, still creating spectacular long after the last inch of his avon slicks have been eroded away at the last irish rallycross event, John Mc Cluskey (jmcrallysport) announce their newly aquired 2003 European Rallycross Winning Ex Kenneth Hansen Citroen Xsara.

Once again for as many years as i can recall irish drivers put there money where their mought is and buy new machinery, keeping their faith and intentions firmly in irish / british rallycross.

rallycross | Ireland.com , one of irelands two current mainstream rallycross websites hopes to get more involved with Irish rallycross and will begin talks with the Irish Rallycross Committee soon, showcasing their latest version of the website which will be released to the public soon .

Its not only the media and supercar drivers creating fuss in 2005, Michael Coyne returns to his modified roots and will certainly be the man to beat in the irish modified classes, coyne and evans dueled it out in the last of 2004's carlow rallysprints on the 27th of this month, coynes nova well on the pace of evan's petite micra.

The nova may be nearly a decade out of production but that is not stopping both david and joe dempsey from slapping the "Nova Challenge" title on the 1600 modified class both currently building novas for the modified class.

One young driver who failed the mondello's flying school this year;- wickow youngster Michael o'Brien, will return to the championship in march in a new NOVA B in mobonline.net colours, his hunger stronger than ever for rallycross !! The small wicklow outfit will contend the 2006 championship in a Volkswagen Polo S1600 under a VW Racing name, the wicklow team currently working with LMS Racing in finland securing VW racing parts.

and ive run out of stuff :P i expect the irish contingent to fill in the rest of the regulars with news from the grape vine.

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 31 Dec 2004, 21:52 (Ref:1190769)   #2
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For 10/10ths members :P

http://www.rallycrossireland.com/v5/testing/index.php

Username: Livewire_ie
Password: 10091

Last edited by Cryos; 31 Dec 2004 at 21:52.

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 31 Dec 2004, 22:19 (Ref:1190781)   #3
peespeed
Racer

Ireland
Carlow, Ireland
peespeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
looking good rxie, wish I had the brains, ability and money to have a site looking as good as that
Old 1 Jan 2005, 11:53 (Ref:1190958)   #4
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
:up: Thanks man, its been a long time comming

Old 14 Jan 2005, 21:24 (Ref:1201216)   #5
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
for those interested:

Rallycross Open Forum and Prizegiving
Tuseday January 18th at the Citywest hotel
Proceedings Start at 8pm