Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 8 Jun 2004, 11:11 (Ref:997129)   #1
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
My particular FIM GP WC: Mugello

Score system is explained in
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=53176
Code:
MotoGP:
Gibernau 1.25
Rossi    1.1
Tamada   0.25
Biaggi   0.25
Hayden   0.1
Bayliss  0.1

250cc:
Porto    1.75
Pedrosa  0.75
Puniet   0.4
Poggiali 0.25

125cc:
Locatelli 1.0
Stoner    0.75
Jenkner   0.5
P.Nieto   0.5
Dovizioso 0.1

TOTAL:
MotoGP:         
Gibernau  4.9 
Rossi     3.25
Biaggi    2.75
Checa     0.6
Barros    0.4
Tamada    0.25
Hayden    0.1
Bayliss   0.1   
Melandri  0.1   

250cc:
Pedrosa   3.6
Porto     3.1
Puniet    2.9
Rolfo     1.5
Poggiali  0.5 
F.Nieto   0.4  
ElĂ*as     0.25  
Aoyama    0.1  
West      0.1  

125cc:
Dovizioso  3.4
Locatelli  3.0
Jenkner    1.5
Stoner     1.4
Simoncelli 1.4
P.Nieto    0.6
Barbera    0.6
Lorenzo    0.4
Giansanti  0.1
Bautista   0.1
  • In MotoGP only Sete, Vale and Max counts, the rest of them are in a different league (this year we don't have evn Capirossi).
  • Sete has "won" this round. I think it is not "unfair" since he got pole and fastest lap... and if race had not been interrumpted...
  • In 250 Pedrosa, Porto and Puniet are the real title contenders, and Rolfo is the only other who has show some brilliance (in wet).
  • Porto has surpassed Puniet in Total classification. He has been very fast in sessions and races but his inconsistency has damaged his score. Randy is fast everywhere but he is too used to be in second positions (like last year). He need to give a leap as Gibernau did last year.
  • 125 has been incredibly close this time. In the season Locatelli and Dovizioso are the two who are in the top end more regularly: they are (IMO) the title contenders. Jenkner, Stoner and perhaps the "enigmatic" Simoncelli put the eventual brillance. I'm interested in following Pesini's development.
Old 8 Jun 2004, 12:24 (Ref:997223)   #2
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
In 125cc I forgot Barbera in Mugello's result:
Code:
125cc:
Locatelli 1.0
Stoner    0.75
Jenkner   0.5
P.Nieto   0.5
Barbera   0.25
Dovizioso 0.1
Lol, I'm pretending someone cares about this detail
Old 8 Jun 2004, 15:48 (Ref:997435)   #3
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I've still got my bets on Locatelli to take the 125cc title, considering he cannot ride in the category next year because he'll be too old.

I wouldn't count Stoner out of the title chase either. He dominated Jerez until his fall (and, even then, it really wasn't his fault) and he's been competitive at every track visited.
Old 9 Jun 2004, 00:27 (Ref:997937)   #4
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

MotoGP and 250 are clearly dominated by three riders each. Among them it's difficult to choose a title winner, but I'd be tempted to drop Biaggi because he seems to be less a "winner" in MotoGP than Sete and Rossi. He has the pace but the others two are like cocks fighting.

Puniet is something like that too, but he is even more regular and he "menaces" to win races against Pedrosa or Porto, and I don't see Max prepared to win against Vale and Sete in regular basis.

In 125 things looks a bit more undecided yet (IMO), but Dovi and Loca appear as the most consistent. I also go for Loca as title winner for three reasons: he has won already this year, he has got experience and he seems to be a nice guy in the paddock