Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 13 Jan 2008, 23:19 (Ref:2105577)   #1
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Spa 6 Hour 2008 - The build up!

Start now
Old 14 Jan 2008, 08:05 (Ref:2105717)   #2
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
I'm going, U2TC
Old 14 Jan 2008, 08:14 (Ref:2105722)   #3
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Six Hour plus Masters in ultra quick Capri [I hope].
Old 14 Jan 2008, 09:30 (Ref:2105757)   #4
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Dave Thomas car ?

6 hour is still a possibility, as long as we buy our tickets every week !
Old 14 Jan 2008, 09:40 (Ref:2105767)   #5
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
First linky.
But far too early to have anything on it.

I should be there as well to cheer everyone on.
Old 14 Jan 2008, 18:40 (Ref:2106081)   #6
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy V
First linky.
But far too early to have anything on it.

I should be there as well to cheer everyone on.
You'd better be there Eddy,who else is going to keep an eye on Esper and Zef?
Old 14 Jan 2008, 20:35 (Ref:2106152)   #7
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Dont forget the tour please Eddy. Looks like i will have 3 trips this year.
Old 15 Jan 2008, 12:05 (Ref:2106647)   #8
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No problem there delta.

Terry, do you really think they are the only two I have to keep an eye on?
Old 15 Jan 2008, 14:30 (Ref:2106705)   #9
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
esper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower
You'd better be there Eddy,who else is going to keep an eye on Esper and Zef?
Well than better come saterday evening this year. Zef and I will kepp you topped up. and many others to help. My conversation with Eddy last year sundaymorning was somewhat short for some reason
This years 6h either TVR or green Healey
Old 15 Jan 2008, 16:00 (Ref:2106738)   #10
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
And I might even get the Lambretta and sidecar out there to Give Esper a bit of competition in the paddock posing department
Old 15 Jan 2008, 17:04 (Ref:2106764)   #11
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly
And I might even get the Lambretta and sidecar out there to Give Esper a bit of competition in the paddock posing department
i put a bottle of champagne for the most stylish pit transport at the Spa 6h of 2008 , Zef you are currently at the first place with Lambretta and sidecar (but its good to know you are still impressed by my quality product of Birmingham )
Old 15 Jan 2008, 19:05 (Ref:2106814)   #12
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
There could be a competition to see who can knock off the chair wheel first

They are the only two I can think of Eddy
Old 15 Jan 2008, 21:02 (Ref:2106866)   #13
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Here is another competition for them: downhill Eau Rouge.

Esper, I had an idea of the state you were in last year. At least you still had some blood in your alcohol.

Terry, what about PM, TB, GS, ........
Old 15 Jan 2008, 21:18 (Ref:2106879)   #14
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy V
Here is another competition for them: downhill Eau Rouge.

Esper, I had an idea of the state you were in last year. At least you still had some blood in your alcohol.

Terry, what about PM, TB, GS, ........

Ah yes,nearly forgot.
Old 15 Jan 2008, 21:37 (Ref:2106890)   #15
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
I just checked the cellar, there is a nice bottle of bollinger waiting for the nicest stylish period pit transport at the six hours 2008. so no quads, minibikes or whatsoever. so anyone bringing his or her Brough superior with sidecar makes a serious chance (Driver dressed as Lawrence of Arabia ofcourse)
Old 15 Jan 2008, 23:17 (Ref:2106955)   #16
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Hey Esper my wife said she would run the length of the pit lane TOPLISS for a bottle of Bollinger !!!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 16 Jan 2008, 07:29 (Ref:2107077)   #17
Alan Morgan
Veteran

Alan Morgan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think that to qualify as pit transport, she'll need to be giving you a piggy back at the same time!
Old 16 Jan 2008, 08:01 (Ref:2107087)   #18
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
What,on a Brough?
Old 16 Jan 2008, 16:02 (Ref:2107354)   #19
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Superior?
Old 16 Jan 2008, 17:52 (Ref:2107435)   #20
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Superior?
I would hope they were.
Old 16 Jan 2008, 20:41 (Ref:2107540)   #21
Henrik Pedersen
Racer

Denmark
Denmark
Henrik Pedersen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Coming.
U2TC with Cortina GT, and 6-Hours with MATRA (if allowed in)
Old 16 Jan 2008, 20:51 (Ref:2107547)   #22
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Just heard from BS-S, RMU is May 16, 17, 18, for the 1hr Barrys Race. June 15th is by Alain & Vincent ,3hr with cars upto 1976 using "E" Marked tyres[ 60 series] The 3hr sounds particularly interesting,NO FUEL STOP for my car.
Entry fees have not been set as of yet though.
Old 17 Jan 2008, 03:57 (Ref:2107753)   #23
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well at the moment I've booked both weekends (June and Sept).
Old 17 Jan 2008, 08:12 (Ref:2107814)   #24
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
I think the 3hr is a perfect opportunity as a shakedown for September.Not too sure on what other cars will be invited but it will give an idea on the difference's between sticky tyres and Avons.
Old 17 Jan 2008, 09:10 (Ref:2107845)   #25
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower
I think the 3hr is a perfect opportunity as a shakedown for September.Not too sure on what other cars will be invited but it will give an idea on the difference's between sticky tyres and Avons.
but I don't hope it will be a revival of the 2005 6 hours !!When all those differences gave loads of trouble. June is tempting but i am afraid to tell (ask) my wife