Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 17 Aug 2008, 06:06 (Ref:2270358)   #51
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thats a pity Henrik,I have been looking forward to see-ing it out there.
Old 17 Aug 2008, 06:16 (Ref:2270359)   #52
Henrik Pedersen
Racer

Denmark
Denmark
Henrik Pedersen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Henrik Pedersen / Palliser WD3 / TBA / HSCC single seater.

Yes, we had looked forward to get the Matra out, because its a very special car.
But we need to sought it out correctly. It would be a total waste of money to break down after ½hour.

Last edited by Henrik Pedersen; 17 Aug 2008 at 06:18.
Old 17 Aug 2008, 06:38 (Ref:2270364)   #53
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes,totally agree,it is even worse to survive for 5hrs and 35mins and have your co-driver stick it in the wall at Le Radillon.
Old 17 Aug 2008, 08:53 (Ref:2270394)   #54
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Its not up to me Henrik. I will call HSCC office tomorrow and send you a PM. I have lots of S/H Avons if they make you run them.
Old 17 Aug 2008, 09:32 (Ref:2270398)   #55
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Driver NameCarNoRace

Mallett/BowerCapri 3.0s36Top Hat
Bower/MallettMGB76Hrs
Peter MallettCapri 3.0s36BSSCC
Falce/FalceJaguar DType81BSSCC
Evans DMG Midget?BSSCC
Allenby-Byrne JCortina GT31U2TC
Wiseman/SavageAlfa Romeo SZ69Gentlemen Drivers
Griffiths/KirkpatrickMGB?6Hrs
Griffiths/Verey Triumph TR4?BSSCC
Streeter GFord Anglia?BSSCC
Sinke Rinus and Jaap Austin Healey?6Hrs
Rowley IFF2000 Delta 14HSCC Single Seaters
Schryver M/Schryver W/Hadfield SLotus 26R?6Hrs
Pearson M/Devine D Triumph TR4?6Hrs
Knight J Jaguar Dtype 58BSSCC
J.Pedersen/H.Pedersen Matra Djet VS TBA6 Hours
Adams/Bamford Aston Martin DB2TBAWoodcote Trophy
Mark Hoble Triumph TR2TBAWoodcote Trophy
Henrik PedersenPalliser WD3 TBAHSCC single seater
Old 18 Aug 2008, 18:12 (Ref:2271099)   #56
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
esper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Esper van Heesewijk and Mark Schmidt / austin Healey 3000 , the waterhole is secured now, but who will top Roger? ...................nobody will(s) I think
Old 19 Aug 2008, 05:35 (Ref:2271341)   #57
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Added.

Driver NameCarNoRace

Mallett/BowerCapri 3.0s36Top Hat
Bower/MallettMGB76Hrs
Peter MallettCapri 3.0s36BSSCC
Falce/FalceJaguar DType81BSSCC
Evans DMG Midget?BSSCC
Allenby-Byrne JCortina GT31U2TC
Wiseman/SavageAlfa Romeo SZ69Gentlemen Drivers
Griffiths/KirkpatrickMGB?6Hrs
Griffiths/Verey Triumph TR4?BSSCC
Streeter GFord Anglia?BSSCC
Sinke Rinus and Jaap Austin Healey?6Hrs
Rowley IFF2000 Delta 14HSCC Single Seaters
Schryver M/Schryver W/Hadfield SLotus 26R?6Hrs
Pearson M/Devine D Triumph TR4?6Hrs
Knight J Jaguar Dtype 58BSSCC
J.Pedersen/H.Pedersen Matra Djet VS TBA6 Hours
Adams/Bamford Aston Martin DB2TBAWoodcote Trophy
Mark Hoble Triumph TR2TBAWoodcote Trophy
Henrik PedersenPalliser WD3 TBAHSCC single seater
Esper van Heesewijk/Mark Schmidt Austin Healey 3000 TBA6 Hours
Old 26 Aug 2008, 20:48 (Ref:2275871)   #58
Dinkel
Racer

Netherlands
Leusden
Dinkel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Love to see the Djet, love those.
Old 27 Aug 2008, 02:13 (Ref:2276012)   #59
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Just a reminder, as soon as we have numbers if post them here and then the list can be updated.
Old 27 Aug 2008, 06:04 (Ref:2276038)   #60
Henrik Pedersen
Racer

Denmark
Denmark
Henrik Pedersen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry Dinkel.
We are not bringing the Matra this year, but next.
We don´t get time to test it properly.
I will be there in my F3.

Peter: Will you remove us/Matra from the list
Old 27 Aug 2008, 09:15 (Ref:2276124)   #61
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
I will now join in with a GT 40 for Gareth Burnett in 6 Hrs,Alta 2 litre Sports in Legends Pre War,Lola212 or Chevron B26 in Masters sharing with Geoff Lister.
Old 27 Aug 2008, 09:19 (Ref:2276130)   #62
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
that is a pretty heavyweight list of toys!!
Old 27 Aug 2008, 11:46 (Ref:2276225)   #63
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
I've booked the tunnel, just got to pay for the race!

I can't believe I'm the only one doing U2TC ? ? ?
Old 27 Aug 2008, 12:25 (Ref:2276240)   #64
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
You should win then!
Old 27 Aug 2008, 14:28 (Ref:2276310)   #65
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly
I've booked the tunnel, just got to pay for the race!

I can't believe I'm the only one doing U2TC ? ? ?
Christ how much is the entry fee Zef !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 27 Aug 2008, 14:36 (Ref:2276315)   #66
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
mre than I can afford having checked the bank balance!

but cheaper and with more credibility than an anorak and tuppaware pot with M****s written on it
Old 27 Aug 2008, 16:42 (Ref:2276392)   #67
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Well the Galaxie ran well today at Mallory so hopefully i will be shareing the car with Jim in Top Hat. PS save me posting on Good wood thread my 1% chance of drive in F1 car has now gone to wealthy American. 99% going as Mechanic now 100%.B------ks.
Old 27 Aug 2008, 17:34 (Ref:2276417)   #68
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Geoff is not doing Six Hrs .Gareth will be driving with two Germans!
Old 27 Aug 2008, 18:06 (Ref:2276429)   #69
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Ok TBA then.
Old 28 Aug 2008, 12:30 (Ref:2276843)   #70
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

Another change.Lola will do Masters ,B26 stay at home and we take B40 Chevron in F2 race as it hasn't been out this year with Gareth driving.Peter on my way to Gulf on Monday
Old 28 Aug 2008, 12:50 (Ref:2276856)   #71
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Don't forget, Ramadan starts Monday/Tuesday depending on the moon.

Will update later.
Old 28 Aug 2008, 13:09 (Ref:2276867)   #72
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
JR is going for a detox ;o)
Old 28 Aug 2008, 17:43 (Ref:2276968)   #73
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ok, the most recent and O/T posts moved to the main Spa thread, since Peter wanted to keep this to update drivers/cars entry list. (Mind you, he was the one that mentioned Ramadan!)
Old 28 Aug 2008, 20:06 (Ref:2277062)   #74
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Apologies. Guilty as charged.

I'll update the list tomorrow.

thanks John!.
Old 29 Aug 2008, 09:23 (Ref:2277331)   #75
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

Its cheap and the Pubs are still open(off Topic)