Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12 Nov 2020, 16:05 (Ref:4016193)   #1
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Poultry 12 Hours of Sebring - now with more Season Finale!

After taking a few races off I'm back for another garbage race thread attempt for the 2020 IMSA season finale. There's been a few pieces of info in the 2020 IMSA thread.

- No Bill Auberlen power in the Turner entries. No official reason given yet. Maybe covid?
- Between 1000KM of Paul Ricard, WEC Bahrain and Sebring a number of drivers have shifted around various programs with titles in mind.
- Final factory Porsche presence in GTLM. Livery is underwhelming to some considering the notable liveries available. Personally, it kinda gives me flashbacks to last week. Something about Red and Blue something something. But hey at least it doesn't just say "FAST" on the side.
- Final race for Penske DPi team. Assets to be transferred Sunday after race.
- There's a number of championships to be wrapped up, some of which require wins.
- More night racing! Race being held outside of daylight savings combined with the earlier sunset in November compared to March will give us 90 more minutes of dark.
- This weekend kicks off the final 12 hours of 2020's 41 hours and 20 minutes of Florida, crushing the longstanding 36 Hours of Florida.
- I think the tropical storm is done?

Entry List

Race Weather

Spotter's Guide

Race Schedule

There's a number of live timing options. I'm a fan of the more traditional alkamel systems layout. I believe The Racing Line provides a way to access that, or there is a desktop app you can download to your computer. I've used the desktop version for Le Mans and Spa 24, it worked pretty well. IMSA also provides it's own format, but you can't adjust the race time (so no syncing to an audio feed).

Streaming/Viewing -
- IMSA.com/tv should work for International viewers. You'll get Radio Le Mans commentary (I think? I haven't used this method for a few months.)
- I believe Weathertech Qualifying should be watchable on IMSA TV in North America, also with Radio Le Mans.
- Pilot Challenge and the 12 Hour races will both be streamed on NBC Trackpass using NBC commentary. There are commerical breaks in the commentary, but stream sticks with track feed and light natural sounds. I use this feed on mute, and sync up Radio Le Mans, which is usually 30-90 seconds ahead.
- The first 5 hours of the 12 Hour race will be on NBCSN. Then 3-6PM will be on NBC proper. The race will then finish on NBCSN.

On track action has started, hope you all have elected a sacrificial piece of furniture to burn come Saturday night!

Last edited by seanyb505; 12 Nov 2020 at 16:24.