Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20 Jun 2007, 09:53 (Ref:1942367)   #1
MonkeyDeath
Rookie

England
Southampton, hampshire
MonkeyDeath should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm going the the Italian GP

i cant beleive it, i've got my tickets in my hands for the Italian GP, i couldnt decide where ot sit, and i still cant, i got Alta Prima Velocita 6C, it was there or the second chicaine. but i chose there. ive seen where the grand stand is compared to the track and it seems good. there is a big screen opposite as well.

ive never been to a F1 race before, i refuse to pay for such an over priced ticket IMO when i can go to a WTCC, BTCC etc race for a fraction of the cost and get pit entry as well on race day (ok its the area behind the pits but thats good enough for me).

we are spending (me and my G/F) 12 days in italy in total, flying in on the 3rd september to Milan and staying in Milan for 4 days, then moving to Lesmo for 3 days for the race, we have 3 day passes so i will be at the track all the time i can get, watching all the racing practice etc i can see. it says that i can get pit entry on the Friday as i have grandstand tickets, but we will see. and finishing off in Venice for another 4 days

any advice from people that have been to Monza before, or even Italy as i have never been to either. one thnig i have ot rememberto pack is ear plugs

im soo excited