Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Classic Cars

Old 24 Mar 2006, 11:35 (Ref:1559498)   #1
Turner Sports
Rookie

United Kingdom
England
Turner Sports should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Turner Sports Cars

Would like to hear from current or former owners of Turner Sports Cars , Looking for Photographs , recollections, racing history , Anything!
For those Interested in Jack Turners cars we have a website at www.turnersportscars.co.uk
Old 7 Jun 2006, 08:52 (Ref:1629086)   #2
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Taken in the pitlane garage at HSCC, Silverstone, 20 May, 2006, Dick Coffey's 1960 Mk1 and James Bilderbeck's 1962 Mk II:-
Old 31 Oct 2009, 17:07 (Ref:2573059)   #3
markjtaylor
Rookie

United Kingdom
South Nutfield SURREY
markjtaylor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Racing Turner Photo's etc

I know where the worlds largest collectionof Turner photo's reside,, Dick Coffey's study, hundreds of them. All feature a green racer with a rotund pilot !! For a man of his age and girth he peddles it very quickly. If he knows that I have entered this post he will probably walk down the road and let my tyres down.
Still he has got a sense of humour.
He also has a road going cobra, after one particular wet outing he went on holiday the next day and asked me to look after it and dry it in his absence, which I did. However, with an accomplice we lined the insideof the cobra with black sacks before lining the entire cockpit with Grass Turf, when he saw this, how he laughed