Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > Champ/Indy - Fantasy League/Predictions Contest

Old 12 Apr 2005, 01:18 (Ref:1275948)   #1
Omega99
Veteran

Canada
9Henday
Omega99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fantasy League - Long Beach Results

All done. Congratualtions goes out to Crooks Motorsports.... they really stole the show......... ahhhhhhh ....

Pole: Tracy
Provisional: Junqueira
DNFs: Sperafico, Ranger

Crooks Motorsports 62
Maple City Racing 50
Omega Motorsports 49
Crunkalicous Viva Mexico Racing 47
Team Frisbee 46
Boehm American Racing 45
Underwood/Andretti Racing 41
TCH Grand Prix 41
Flavors of the World Racing 34
The Unique and Special Snowflakes 32
Team Smersh 31
Andrew Denman Racing 28
Werdna Dawg Racing 18
Team Extreme 15

P.S. Anyone with Tagliani got totally burned on the hard charger points. He lost 8 positions because of his engine problems! I'd have won if it wasn't for that..... stupid kids game!

Last edited by macdaddy; 15 Apr 2005 at 20:30.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 01:25 (Ref:1275952)   #2
Tenoch
Veteran

United States
Another Michigan Town
Tenoch should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dang Junqueria and Wilson had to go pass Mario in the last laps. And what happened to the "hard Charging Cristiano da Matta" maybe a few job threats will get my drivers performing.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 17:29 (Ref:1276500)   #3
Daisy
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Daisy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A mixed weekend for TCH Grand Prix. A great win for Sebastien Bourdais, but AJ and Ranger weren't that lucky. AJ made it to the finish, but Ranger had to retire. Better luck next time!
Old 13 Apr 2005, 18:13 (Ref:1277359)   #4
Snrub
Veteran

Canada
London, Ontario, Canada
Snrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega99
DNFs: Sperafico, Ranger

Anyone with Tagliani got totally burned on the hard charger points. He lost 8 positions because of his engine problems!
Shouldn't Tag be classified as DNF? (I had him too)

Last edited by macdaddy; 16 Apr 2005 at 10:30. Reason: Just to repair quote tags.
Old 14 Apr 2005, 03:54 (Ref:1277719)   #5
Omega99
Veteran

Canada
9Henday
He officially fisnished the race, so it wouldn't really be fair to classify him as a retirement. I'd like to....
Old 15 Apr 2005, 00:06 (Ref:1278445)   #6
suzmac
Racer

United States
Cleveland, Ohio
suzmac should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hurray I made it in the top 10!!!
Old 16 Apr 2005, 02:34 (Ref:1279374)   #7
StuiE
Veteran

StuiE should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
****CROOKS MOTORSPORT****

Woooohoo! we won it!!!!! After a drought of more than a year we are back to our winning form.

IN 2002 (or was it 2003?) Crooks motorsport were leaders of the Champcar Fantasy Series standings for most of the year, before falling off in the last few races of the season, we are hoping to eclipse that performance this season

All of our drivers performed well and we are pleased with our progress, and hope to go even better

cheers
Stu

"I think we broke something.......Traction" -Carl Edwards 19/8/06 MIS

05 - Peter Brock
Old 16 Apr 2005, 17:13 (Ref:1279708)   #8
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
Maple City Racing has picked up right where we left off last season!

...That is to say, NOT in the lead!!!

But we're very happy with our first-round results and believe that we have a very strong driver lineup for this year. Our goal is nothing short of the Vanderbilt Cup!
Old 26 Apr 2005, 06:44 (Ref:1287611)   #9
stmookeyj033
Veteran

stmookeyj033 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ANDREW DENMAN RACING
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE

Whilst the turnout for the first race of the season was small compared to last year, ADR was proud to be involved once again in the tradition that is the Long Beach Grand Prix. The vibe trhoughout pitlane was positive and hopefully there will be more teams for Monterrey in Mexico for Round 2.

As for our drivers, it certainly was a mixed bag. We were delighted to see Bruno on the podium for the 2nd season in a row. It was an inspired decision to sign him as we knew he would be a major source of scoring.

However it wasn't such a good day for the 2 rookies that we took a punt on. Marcus strggled a little but managed to finish the race, which is more than what could be said for Andrew who we know will bounce back from his little incident with Fabio.

In the coming months we are very confident of securing some more backers for future rounds, so look out for these announcements on our website.

Mick Jeffrey
Owner/Co-Founder
Andrew Denman Racing
Old 27 Apr 2005, 08:50 (Ref:1288331)   #10
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
Ok Im making a late start to the season so where do I post the arrival of my team ?
Old 27 Apr 2005, 19:13 (Ref:1288810)   #11
Omega99
Veteran

Canada
9Henday
You can put it here if you want. I was going to start a new thread with an updated entry list, because there have been a few new teams added, but I just don't have the chance right now. I'll be on it before Monterrey, however.
Old 28 Apr 2005, 22:06 (Ref:1289736)   #12
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
If I may take the liberty, I'd like to save Marcus the time and announce his team for him.

- Fabrizio Del Monte
- Nelson Philippe
- Ricardo Sperafico
Old 28 Apr 2005, 22:42 (Ref:1289752)   #13
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
Pinnacle Motorsport Press release

Pinnacle motorsport are proud to announce their involvement in the 2005 Champcar World Series.

after recieving their Chassis very late the team have patched together a exciting and Formidable line up for the 05 season.

Sponsors remain a mystery however and all cars will run in plain jane White livery's until they get done to the nearest hardware store for some spraypaint.

Team owner marcus had this statement to say about the upcoming season

"I dunno how it happened ?" he said "we were just days away from announcing our team and someone in the press leeked our team line up, we were keeping it a secret as it was going to cause quite a few shocks to the establishment"

He then waffled on for several mintues about Tyres and push to pass buttons and what have you but frankly this interviewer just got bored until the official announcement of the drivers was made.

"In an increddible coup for our team" exclaimed marcus "we have secured the services of 3 of the most up and coming drivers of the series and those drivers will be...........

Fabrizio Del Monte
Nelson Phillipe and
Ricardo Sperafico "

(a hushed awe came over the crowd , ok that consisted of this poor reporter a kebab salesman and a rather bemused Paul tracy standing there awaiting to take the stage , porr paul misses out on this prized drive yet again)

"Right now theres me team now sod off the lot of ya" said marcus

"NOT YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!" Came the cry from the stage "Wheres my kebab !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Over and out
Old 29 Apr 2005, 16:12 (Ref:1290219)   #14
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
Jeez... I thought I was only kidding!
Turns out I've got ESP or something!
Old 3 May 2005, 07:04 (Ref:1291781)   #15
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
I'd like to drop Mr del Monte if I may and Pick up rising Aussie star Marcus Marshall for the remainder of the season

Not sure if this allowed at all but since I havent competed in a race at all hopefully I can do this

so my line would be

Marcus Marshall
Nelson Phillipe
Ricardo Sperafico