Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > Champ/Indy - Fantasy League/Predictions Contest

Old 4 May 2005, 21:14 (Ref:1293209)   #1
Omega99
Veteran

Canada
9Henday
Omega99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Monterrey Starting Grid - ENTRY IS OPEN

Just to let everyone know, the Fantasy Grid is STILL open to accepting late entries. The deadline for your team to be scored for Monterrey is the start of the first practice. The rules are below. Here's the current starting grid:

Team Smersh - Alex Tagliani, Paul Tracy, Cristiano daMatta
Andrew Denman Racing - Bruno Junqueira, Marcus Marshall, Andrew Ranger
Crunkalicous Viva Mexico Racing - Mario Dominguez, Cristiano daMatta, Paul Tracy
Omega Motorsports - Sebastien Bourdais, Bruno Junqueira, Alex Tagliani
Crooks Motorsports - Sebastien Bourdais, Oriol Servia, Paul Tracy
Underwood/Andretti Racing - Cristiano daMatta, Paul Tracy, Jimmy Vasser
TCH Grand Prix - AJ Allmendinger, Sebastien Bourdais, Andrew Ranger
Flavors of the World Racing - AJ Allmendinger, Mario Dominguez, Cristiano daMatta
Maple City Racing - Sebastien Bourdais, Mario Dominguez, Cristiano daMatta
Team Extreme - Cristiano daMatta, Andrew Ranger, Bjorn Wirdheim
Team Frisbee - Andrew Ranger, Paul Tracy, Justin Wilson
Werdna Dawg Racing - AJ Allmendinger, Cristiano daMatta, Alex Tagliani
Boehm American Racing - Timo Glock, Oriol Servia, Justin Wilson
The Unique and Special Snowflakes - Mario Dominguez, Timo Glock, Alex Tagliani
Speedworx Racing - Timo Glock, Paul Tracy, Justin Wilson
Domenech Racing - Sebastien Bourdais, Oriol Servia, Justin Wilson
Team CART Legends - Sebastien Bourdais, Paul Tracy, Justin Wilson*
+ Marcus's team, but I'm not even going to bother adding it unitl I believe it's serious

*Luke, your team is actually illegal. Refer to the rules below. I'll send you a PM.

As you can see, it's a small grid, so let's see it grow!

Here are the rules:
Pick 3 drivers (Maximum 2 from group A. There is no Minimum on either group) and earn get the points for the top two of your drivers in any given race and the third driver is subject to hard charger/slider points (+/-1 point for each position gain/lost). –5 points for each of your driver that gets a dnf, +10 points for having all three drivers on the podium. (you can't score both a dnf and hard slider penalties for the same driver. If he dnf's, that cancels out the hard slider penalty)

Group A
Paul Tracy
Bruno Junqueira
Sebastien Bourdais
Christiano daMatta
AJ Allmendinger
Justin Wilson

Group B
Mario Dominguez
Oriol Servia
Ryan Hunter-Reay
Ronnie Bremer
Bjorn Wirdheim
Nelson Phillipe
Andrew Ranger
Jimmy Vasser
Timo Glock
Marcus Marshall
Alex Tagliani
Ricardo Sperafico
The Jensen Motorports driver (TBA, could be Christian...)

No duplicate entries will be allowed, so it's first come first serve. I'll update the entry list whenever I get the chance and keep everyone updated on who's on what team.

If your driver misses a race due to illness/injury etc, the driver that replaces him will score in his place. If the driver is replaced permanently, you may select another driver to replace him.

You can make all the changes you want until the start of first practice. Good luck to all!

Old 6 May 2005, 10:58 (Ref:1294282)   #2
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
Oh how rude

My team is serious im willing to give these young guns a go (Marshall, Sperafico and Phillipe)
while all the big boys are busy knocking each other off the track my boys will be running around line astern and sail past all the trouble to take a commanding 1-2-3 in the race (add sinister laugh here)

Its my money I embezzled it from legitemate sources I believe I should be able to spend it on who and what i want !!!!!

Oh the humanity of it all I cant believe that my team is not being granted an entry from race commission , if your not carefull I may just take this to 60 minutes or even worse the JERRY SPRINGER show.

and then im gonna tell macdaddy and he will lob a barrage of negative feedbacks on you until your competition cant be run anymore (oh wait I can do that myself )

ahhhhhh sod it then .

PINNACLE MOTORSPORT NEWS FLASH

In an unprecedented move forced upon the team by the CCWS race commission team onwer marcus has been forced to sack his entire driving line up.

but instanly they have re-hired young Aussie Marcus Marshall as the teams lead driver (go you good thing)

Nelson Phillipe has also been retained but only as the teams hairdresser (sorry nelson maybe next year)

Ricardo Sperafico has also been retained as the teams number 2 driver because , well simply he isnt his brother

and the teams 3rd driver was going to be Justin Wilson (but he wasnt available because he was off voting in some local council election in England or something like that so young American driver AJ Allmendinger has happily agreed to join the pinnacle show

so there is our official line up for season 2005 and hopefully that will keep the race commission happy , if not we quit and we are going skiing
Old 7 May 2005, 18:50 (Ref:1295225)   #3
Omega99
Veteran

Canada
9Henday
Omega99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ok, Pinnacle is in. But I'm not sorry
Old 9 May 2005, 08:06 (Ref:1296335)   #4
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
Cheers mate , all in good fun
Old 11 May 2005, 18:38 (Ref:1298558)   #5
mp356a
Veteran

United States
SE PA USA
mp356a should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Team Effort would like to join the series. We have AJ Allmendinger, Justin Wilson & Ryan Hunter-Reay suited up and standing by.
Please advise,
Submitted for the fabulously wealthy Mrs. P.

Mike
Old 12 May 2005, 23:38 (Ref:1299532)   #6
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I too would like to join the series.

Team Prodrive. Drivers are. Sebastian Bourdais, Paul Tracy and Bjorn Wirdheim