Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 9 Jan 2007, 18:58 (Ref:1810621)   #1
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Roger Enever - 138DMO

Any chance of some help? I'm doing a bit of research on MG Midget 138DMO and wonder if anyone has any pictures of it, particularly in long-nose, screen-less form? Can't track down the precise year, but somewhere about 65-66 I think.

TIA

Max
Old 10 Jan 2007, 16:00 (Ref:1811538)   #2
Cameron Winton
Racer

Cameron Winton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCameron Winton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've got a book at home (Competition midgets? Haynes?) that has quite a bit about 138DMO. I'll check tonight at home
Old 10 Jan 2007, 16:11 (Ref:1811545)   #3
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Was,nt this car for sale recently?I have various books [BMC] I,ll have alook through.
Old 29 Nov 2012, 19:02 (Ref:3173174)   #4
Roger566
Rookie

Roger566 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
138 DMO

I feel sure I can answer your questions on 138 DMO.
Roger Enever

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 30 Nov 2012 at 06:34. Reason: E Mail address removed and sent to midgetman
Old 30 Nov 2012, 06:35 (Ref:3173396)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome Roger.

We don't like to publish e mail addresses on the site, you never know who is watching. However I have sent your e mail address to midgetman (Max) by private message.
Old 30 Nov 2012, 09:46 (Ref:3173434)   #6
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hi Roger, thanks for getting in touch!

We were in email conversation back in 2007 when I was building a Midget for FISC racing and I wanted to run "screenless". This question dates from then, before we corresponded. Thanks to the information and photo you furnished I was able to do so for a season.

As you can see from the picture on my post I've moved on to pastures new these days.

Kind regards

Max Tyler
Old 30 Nov 2012, 10:50 (Ref:3173453)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good stuff, however now that you are here, Roger, take a look around and see if any other threads are of interest and more to the point, what you can add to them.