Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 27 May 2019, 21:53 (Ref:3906398)   #76
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Of course!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
well get a licence then, and arrange your life so you get the odd weekend off. Or do I have to live long enough until you retire?
Old 28 May 2019, 10:08 (Ref:3906478)   #77
LDM
Rookie

England
SE London / NE Kent
LDM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Really enjoyed this weekend, my favourite event of the year so far and probably longer.

Loved the format and the spread of cars racing, I think the F1 race on saturday was more exciting than any "current" F1 race in recently, a shame it ended as it did, but somehow seemed that it was bound to happen.

As for talk of some drivers being too slow, ideally it would be good to see the cars pushed but ultimately I am happy to see them on track in an event that had plenty going on.

I cant believe how much I enjoyed the F2 races, so many cars and so much action and the incredible noise that having so many cars created.

I am surprised there were not more spectators given what a great event this was, although I guess I shouldnt complain as it made it so nice to walk around and see the cars up close.
Old 29 May 2019, 00:06 (Ref:3906626)   #78
Thundersports
Veteran

Balearic Islands
On the dark side of the moon
Thundersports should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was a cracking meeting my favorite of the season. Well done to the Masters for putting on diverse races. Only a small grumble but the F1 demo was a farce with only 1 car on sunday as the world series Renault F1 look alike had gone pop on saturday.