Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 12 Mar 2012, 17:34 (Ref:3038921)   #1
jaguarista
Racer

Italy
Bari
jaguarista should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jaguar Heritage Racing is go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8bptig-Tz8

Quote:
12th March: Today marks the launch of Jaguar Heritage Racing, a programme which will see Jaguar return to the competitive arena through the vibrant world of historic motorsport. For the first time since 1956, works-supported C- and D-types will race again at venues including Goodwood and the Nürburgring, while the season-long programme will also see Jaguar Heritage Racing support numerous additional events on the historic motoring calendar. These include the Mille Miglia, the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, and each round of the E-type challenge in the UK – a series which in 2011 demonstrated the depth of global interest in historic motorsport, and in Jaguar's participation specifically.
Old 13 Mar 2012, 08:13 (Ref:3040139)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I wish it well but IMO this smacks of what BMW did with the original FIA Historic Touring Cars Championship. Look what happened there.
Old 13 Mar 2012, 10:37 (Ref:3040186)   #3
SAMD
Veteran

SAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I wish it well but IMO this smacks of what BMW did with the original FIA Historic Touring Cars Championship. Look what happened there.
I know naathing about the 'orse. Or indeed BMW and the FIA HTCC