Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 17 Oct 2007, 12:35 (Ref:2042625)   #576
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As has been suggested earier,perhaps the quickest in each Mark,the only problem there is that everyone will be racing for 2nd place

As for the Customs,on the way to Spa I got pulled over[no trailer,just me in the car]He just wanted to know where I was going because of my Number Plate.
On the way back,got pulled again,having a nice chat with very pleasant Customs Woman whilst we watched an imigrant climbing over the fence!!!Fortunatly he was getting out!

Last edited by terence; 17 Oct 2007 at 12:40.
Old 17 Oct 2007, 14:08 (Ref:2042713)   #577
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They caught one in a van ahead of us.

Then the very nice customs lady asked me to reveal all. Well at least open the doors on the shuttle.
Old 17 Oct 2007, 19:33 (Ref:2042989)   #578
Tedebear
Rookie

Tedebear should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Don't start me about customs/immigration, as I have a "foreign" passport - I've seen it all, and sadly had to drag my other half and son through it too...

I'd be happy if they went over our cars in that fashion, at least I'd know what to expect!!
Old 17 Oct 2007, 21:02 (Ref:2043090)   #579
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I always get stopped at customs, I suppose its my clean cut smartly dressed look. They asked to look in the race box and then the trannie, when I opened the back doors a bog roll fell out and that broke the ice. and I was waved through
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 18 Oct 2007, 00:29 (Ref:2043226)   #580
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomracer
! (OK before someone replies I am not suggesting HSCC starts stocking up on rubber gloves)
THAT'S definitely NOT my job!!!!!!
Old 18 Oct 2007, 08:02 (Ref:2043319)   #581
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
no John, more the Frank Bough book of discipline are you
Old 18 Oct 2007, 19:03 (Ref:2043875)   #582
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly
no John, more the Frank Bough book of discipline are you
I didn't think anybody else knew about that!
Old 18 Oct 2007, 19:21 (Ref:2043898)   #583
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We all know John,just did,nt want to make it public .