Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20 Mar 2005, 08:56 (Ref:1256543)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mark Webber

This is going to be discussed ad infinitim so I thought I'd start a separate thread.

First Ralf and Mark get into a tussle and Ralf on the inside pushes into Mark. No big deal in terms of "blame" because they were dicing for position and although it could be said that Mark, on the outside could have given way, he was defending his position. Racing incident.

Next we get Nick into the picture. I thought his presence added pressure to Mark and then he in turn goes for Fissi on the outside of the corner where he'd been "rubbed" by Ralf.

So whilst the outcome was a racing incident I suspect the Stewards may take some action because Mark already knew what would happen at that corner. And in this case he was making the move and the guy on the inside was defending.

So do we think the reason for Mark's "possible" impetuosity was the presence of Nick?

(Sensible discussion here I mean no disrespect to any of the drivers involved.)