Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racing Technology

Old 26 Aug 2015, 19:52 (Ref:3568994)   #101
greenamex2
Veteran

England
Hertfordshire
greenamex2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
FAT 16 is just listed at "FAT" when you format the drive. And yes you do just want FAT.

I found compact logger was pretty touchy about cards. For it start it only liked small capacity cards....REALLY small capacity cards....I think 128MB or so was about the limit. I bought a batch from a bargain bucket in a zoo!

There should be two files on the card -

complog.mod
Complog.pcf

I also remember the card prep program version being dependant on the logger firmware version.

Apart from getting it to work with Pi Toolbox, that is about all I can remember.
Old 27 Aug 2015, 10:25 (Ref:3569121)   #102
twisted
Rookie

Australia
South Australia
twisted should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Complog.pcf file is there but no complog.mod file mmmm but why?
Old 17 Oct 2015, 23:14 (Ref:3583689)   #103
Chipwizard
Rookie

Chipwizard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
delta download lead

Slightly off topic but does anyone know the correct pinout for the USB download lead used with a delta logger?
It is in the manual a couple of times but there are differences between the two shown, one showing 5v and ground one way round and the other showing the opposite way round. Does anyone have a lead that they could put a multi-meter across perhaps and save me damaging something please?
Thanks in advance guys. :-)
Old 3 Jan 2016, 23:46 (Ref:3601913)   #104
miloudiben38
Rookie

miloudiben38 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Using Compact Logger/ PI Club Expert Anaylysis

Hi All,

I'm trying to use my Compact Logger/ Club Expert software for the first time. I have loaded it all seemingly successfully on Windows 7.

Basically, I have data on the card from Silverstone International circuit. It downloads fine when I use the Compact Logger download software. However, when I open PI express no data appears - only the circuit I can select is the example file (called "Racing Car"). No other circuits appear and I don't appear to have any track data files on my computer.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks a lot!

Ben
Old 23 Jan 2016, 09:30 (Ref:3607274)   #105
miloudiben38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloudiben38 View Post
Hi All,

I'm trying to use my Compact Logger/ Club Expert software for the first time. I have loaded it all seemingly successfully on Windows 7.

Basically, I have data on the card from Silverstone International circuit. It downloads fine when I use the Compact Logger download software. However, when I open PI express no data appears - only the circuit I can select is the example file (called "Racing Car"). No other circuits appear and I don't appear to have any track data files on my computer.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks a lot!

Ben
Can anyone help???
Old 1 Feb 2016, 21:32 (Ref:3610707)   #106
miloudiben38
Rookie

Anybody able to help with this?

I literally just need to know if there is something I need to do in order to download/ view my data.