Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

View Poll Results: Who will win overall?
Toyota #7 1 14.29%
Toyota #8 6 85.71%
Rebellion #1 0 0%
Ginetta #5 0 0%
Ginetta #6 0 0%
An LMP2 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6 Oct 2019, 18:46 (Ref:3932303)   #16
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Most safety equipment doesn't improve performance so if that doesn't work they shouldn't be excluded either? If the rules say it must work then it must work, there's no need for interpretation in the rules there.

That said, if the rules have allowances for X safety equipment being fines and Y safety equipment being exclusion then you may have a complaint. But I'm guessing safety equipment means exclusion, full stop, no appeal no debate. A neutral switch for the marshalls seems to be a minor thing but I'm guessing when a car is stuck in gear and they can't move it, it becomes a bigger deal.
I don't like it when we agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlands99 View Post
Okay ...... Gonna be a bit against the general feeling here ..... BUT ....... please tell me how this six hour endurance 'race' was better than the fare that SRO have shown this year?????
For all Ratel's faults he does run a 'show' and, for me, he gets it right more often the not. Enjoyed Spa, Paul Ricard and Monza way more than this excuse for a race!
Come on ACO ...... sort it out!
I don't think you're going against the general feeling. I don't think just because Blancpain is bad right now that WEC is good. I'd say that this is the worst the two series have been in 3-4 years.

Both are bad right now. For different reasons.