Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 28 Mar 2001, 13:24 (Ref:74950)   #1
LHR
Rookie

LHR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Anyone interested in this year's FRenault?

Although I think Leighton Walker/Mark Mcloughlin/Antonucci will be the only real contenders for the title, I think it's worth keeping an eye on Carl Breeze, Colin Brown and Robby Coleman.

Also Andrew Thompson is a promising rookie - he was thrid in the Avon Junior FF's last year.
Old 28 Mar 2001, 14:14 (Ref:74961)   #2
Tazmanracer
Rookie

Tazmanracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quality of the field

I would have to agree with you about Walker and Antinucci dominating the championship, it should be interesting to see who comes out on top.

However, the fact that the only contenders are Colin Brown, first year in cars, Robbie Coleman, nowhere in FFord last year and Carl Breeze, Third year??, it all puts a question on the level of competition in the championship.

I just think it's a shame that more drivers haven't moved up from FFord, but instead either do another year in Ford or jump to scolarship F3
Old 28 Mar 2001, 22:21 (Ref:75108)   #3
Marshal
Veteran

Marshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hi guys and welcome to 10 tenths. I'd have to agree with Taz that there seems to be a real dearth of talent in FRenault this year, which probably explains why FFord and F3 are so strong. the only one who appears to have real talent is Colin Brown (judging on previous performances that is) but he isn't driving for Manor
Old 29 Mar 2001, 02:15 (Ref:75160)   #4
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
anyone have a formula renault schedule......
Old 29 Mar 2001, 09:52 (Ref:75203)   #5
LHR
Rookie

LHR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
FRenault calender

Try www.renault.co.uk/motorpsorts

Or www.thompsonracing.com