Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 17 Oct 2018, 15:56 (Ref:3857312)   #1
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Nürburgring Nordschleife Spectator Viewing

Hello

I'm keen to get the advice of experts on viewing the full magnificence of the Nordschleife.

So far I have explored the following:

(A) Brunnchen round as far as the Steilsktreckenkurve (the hairpin before the Karoussel), via Eschbach, Wipperman, Hohe Acht.

(B) Eiskurve to Galgenkopf, via Pflanzgarten, Belloff Esses and Kleines Karoussel.

(C) Hatzenbach from the entry point at Nurburg to the car park at Quiddelbacher Höhe.

(D) Exmühle (up the steps from Adenau) along to Metzgefeld, via Wehrsheifen and Kalenhard.

(E) Adenauer Forst to Aremberg, via Fuchsröhre.

Where have I not yet been and should do?

My primary focus is taking pictures. I'm willing to walk however far it takes!

Thanks in advance.
Old 13 Feb 2020, 22:53 (Ref:3957527)   #2
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hi, just found your post. Have walked the Nordschleife the last two years at the N24 taking photos (never again !). Plan is to get a spectator snapper's guide up on www.pistonclick.com some time soon - there's a few other circuits there already.
Old 14 Feb 2020, 20:23 (Ref:3957644)   #3
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Thank you! I'd forgotten about this. I've done another few visits since then, though I've never tried to walk the whole track in one go!
Old 15 Apr 2020, 08:32 (Ref:3970908)   #4
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
PistonClick's spectator photographers guide to the Nordschleife is now available -
https://www.pistonclick.com/newpageecc91d16