Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 14 Oct 2019, 21:44 (Ref:3934450)   #201
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
been home for 24 hours now and I've come to the discovery that my two children are louder than 34 race cars circling for 10 hours.
Old 15 Oct 2019, 01:27 (Ref:3934487)   #202
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
been home for 24 hours now and I've come to the discovery that my two children are louder than 34 race cars circling for 10 hours.

I think 4 Venezuelans in an office with no carpet is louder. Oops, we're down to 3 Venezuelans now...
Old 16 Oct 2019, 16:48 (Ref:3934995)   #203
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
scottypinthemix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
super great weekend.
We stopped by your spot to say 'hello'' a couple times, but no one was home. I had a good conversation with the pumpkin guy though.

couple shots of the site before it exploded into chaos
Attached Thumbnails
one.jpg   two.jpg   three.jpg  

four.jpg  
Old 17 Oct 2019, 12:08 (Ref:3935165)   #204
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sorry we missed you Scotty, but glad you got to meet our scarecrow!!
Old 19 Oct 2019, 01:43 (Ref:3935550)   #205
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
super great weekend.
We stopped by your spot to say 'hello'' a couple times, but no one was home. I had a good conversation with the pumpkin guy though.

couple shots of the site before it exploded into chaos
Sorry I missed y'all but that's awesome! And look at all the grass! I once again had the experience of looking at seas of grass around me and heading towards our mudhole! I guess we're attached to it now.

That was an awesome week, with perfect weather. I can't think of a better place to turn 40, thanks for sharing it with me!
Old 19 Oct 2019, 18:56 (Ref:3935672)   #206
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
What a difference a week makes!!
Old 21 Oct 2019, 02:48 (Ref:3935980)   #207
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'd like to put a call out the the RAtl folks, if you have a 2018 or 2019 ticket stub for the Mitty, I'd like to purchase it from you.
Old 21 Oct 2019, 17:14 (Ref:3936106)   #208
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I'd like to put a call out the the RAtl folks, if you have a 2018 or 2019 ticket stub for the Mitty, I'd like to purchase it from you.
Face value? I can't give them up... especially this one. It's my 40th trip around the sun weekend.
Old 22 Oct 2019, 00:07 (Ref:3936146)   #209
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
I've tried Road Atlanta and HSR and neither can help, so I'm just throwing it out there. I will buy a physical ticket too next time.