Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 22 Aug 2019, 02:22 (Ref:3923697)   #26
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I do have plenty of leftover wedding beer
Old 23 Aug 2019, 20:38 (Ref:3923919)   #27
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I do have plenty of leftover wedding beer
I understand nothing about this statement. leftover beer?
Old 23 Aug 2019, 23:17 (Ref:3923934)   #28
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I understand nothing about this statement. leftover beer?
I don't drink brown ale or the weiss beer the brother in law recommended for those who didn't like IPAs. I didnt care as I drank whiskey all weekend
Old 24 Aug 2019, 23:34 (Ref:3924042)   #29
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I didn't help much in the category, either.
Old 29 Aug 2019, 00:50 (Ref:3924570)   #30
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Did the new press tower thing get completed yet?
Old 29 Aug 2019, 01:43 (Ref:3924577)   #31
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Did the new press tower thing get completed yet?
They say its gonna be done in time for PLM.

https://twitter.com/IMSA/status/1166...184272896?s=19

It's a bit much for me, but wtf do I know?
Old 29 Aug 2019, 01:59 (Ref:3924581)   #32
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
I'll check things out at the end of September, heading up for the fall Historics for the day I think. It's been a long summer without racing
Old 29 Aug 2019, 13:34 (Ref:3924669)   #33
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
scottypinthemix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Let's collectively & officially declare that hurricane Dorian is the last storm system of any kind that will come close to, or affect in any way, the Southeastern United States (more specifically, a geographical area of at least 100 sq. mi., with 5300 Winder Hwy Braselton, GA 30517 being the center point) until petit weekend is over and everyone has safely returned home.
Old 4 Sep 2019, 17:38 (Ref:3925840)   #34
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Just ordered my tickets!!!
Old 4 Sep 2019, 17:56 (Ref:3925845)   #35
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Just ordered my tickets!!!
I think I should, too....

Next month will be here soon!!
Old 9 Sep 2019, 03:10 (Ref:3926788)   #36
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
Let's collectively & officially declare that hurricane Dorian is the last storm system of any kind that will come close to, or affect in any way, the Southeastern United States (more specifically, a geographical area of at least 100 sq. mi., with 5300 Winder Hwy Braselton, GA 30517 being the center point) until petit weekend is over and everyone has safely returned home.
And it hasn't rained since. You know what that means...
Old 9 Sep 2019, 11:18 (Ref:3926866)   #37
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
And it hasn't rained since. You know what that means...
Let's hope the forecast holds and the weekend and early next week is all rain
Old 9 Sep 2019, 18:54 (Ref:3926974)   #38
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Poster is out. Skies look clear at the end of the race, at least. There's no Mazda on fire tho....
Old 9 Sep 2019, 19:05 (Ref:3926975)   #39
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Poster is out. Skies look clear at the end of the race, at least. There's no Mazda on fire tho....
He waited to see if Mazda could complete a race before doing the artwork.

Think I'll have to get a shirt next spring at the Mitty for 5 bucks again instead of 30 for the car cover sizes. They need it as a good sticker to start working on my coolers, sadly the Chapparal one did not want to stay on.
Old 9 Sep 2019, 19:52 (Ref:3926984)   #40
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
That looks great! And they had a podium last year, jerk.
Old 9 Sep 2019, 20:28 (Ref:3926989)   #41
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
The one on the poster lost his turbo 2 hours into the race and is 50 laps down.
Old 10 Sep 2019, 16:45 (Ref:3927194)   #42
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
Really Road Atlanta?

Sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator
Old 10 Sep 2019, 17:14 (Ref:3927197)   #43
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Yep always been Road Atlanta
Old 10 Sep 2019, 21:02 (Ref:3927241)   #44
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I'm over that was almost daily but somehow I think they wouldn't be happy with me stopping in the city car to pick up some beer. Also, those guys SUCK at parking and lining the street over there, almost saw a couple cars get smashed by a 53' truck making a delivery around the corner off of Chattahoochee.
waaaaay OT here.
Are you going to be at the Scofflaw 3rd anniversary fiesta on Saturday?
I'll be there in the evening'ish time.
now back to your regularly scheduled PLM thread.
Old 10 Sep 2019, 22:40 (Ref:3927252)   #45
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Hope you enjoy your trip there. Anyway this one should be a good one, all the ingredients are there
Old 10 Sep 2019, 23:10 (Ref:3927258)   #46
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
waaaaay OT here.
Are you going to be at the Scofflaw 3rd anniversary fiesta on Saturday?
I'll be there in the evening'ish time.
now back to your regularly scheduled PLM thread.
I'm usually out that way during the day, it's in my work territory for the city. And someone always needs an inspection up that way on at least one project.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Hope you enjoy your trip there. Anyway this one should be a good one, all the ingredients are there
If we can get this heat to break before then it would be better, 98 today and HUMID was no good. And every idiot builder in my area decided today was a good day to not follow the plans. But I guess clay dust is better than a mud pit. But man, when it finally rains it's gonna be a mess.
Old 10 Sep 2019, 23:57 (Ref:3927259)   #47
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
It's always been for the fans and IMSA, right?

Still hangs in the home office!
Old 11 Sep 2019, 01:55 (Ref:3927264)   #48
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Yep always been Road Atlanta
Think you missed the point of the post, the point was the part circled in red.
Old 11 Sep 2019, 08:56 (Ref:3927294)   #49
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Really Road Atlanta?
Don't motorsport fans always yearn for the good old days?
Old 12 Sep 2019, 23:58 (Ref:3927639)   #50
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Exactly one month to go and it's here shiny and Michelin blue with a Corvette of course.