Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 13 Sep 2019, 03:56 (Ref:3927657)   #51
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Its July 73rd. Please, God, cool us down.
Old 13 Sep 2019, 11:27 (Ref:3927693)   #52
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And the weekend forecast for cooler (who would celebrate ONLY the low 80s so much) temps and rain has turned into the pumpkin and it's mid 90s with only slight chance of rain. Had to break out the sprinkler for the garden and still lost most everything from the summer.
Old 13 Sep 2019, 11:35 (Ref:3927695)   #53
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
And the weekend forecast for cooler (who would celebrate ONLY the low 80s so much) temps and rain has turned into the pumpkin and it's mid 90s with only slight chance of rain. Had to break out the sprinkler for the garden and still lost most everything from the summer.
My cucumbers were gone weeks ago. Two tomato bushes haven't been doing well for awhile, but the rest to be doing alright. They're not really happy, but...
Old 13 Sep 2019, 12:27 (Ref:3927706)   #54
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
My cucumbers were gone weeks ago. Two tomato bushes haven't been doing well for awhile, but the rest to be doing alright. They're not really happy, but...
Most tomatoes won't set flowers at temps above 90 so there's been a lot of flower drop here. And the goddamn squirrels, the ******* sat in the garden yesterday and ate an entire Napa cabbage while looking right at me on the porch and then scampered off like it was nothing. I think it might be inappropriate to sit on the porch with a cigar, bourbon and pellet gun to shoot the little *******s though
Old 13 Sep 2019, 15:35 (Ref:3927744)   #55
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
scottypinthemix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Its July 73rd. Please, God, cool us down.
riiiiight
If it continues like this, we'll all be sleeping on cots & chairs under ez-ups
Old 13 Sep 2019, 15:41 (Ref:3927746)   #56
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
riiiiight

If it continues like this, we'll all be sleeping on cots & chairs under ez-ups
If it continues like this I'm emptying the back of my truck and sleeping there, or renting a minivan
Old 13 Sep 2019, 16:22 (Ref:3927750)   #57
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hey, we got a month, a lot can happen in that time.
Old 13 Sep 2019, 21:22 (Ref:3927799)   #58
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Hey, we got a month, a lot can happen in that time.
One month. Plenty of time for it to become the American Le Mans series presented by Tequila Patron...

Old 14 Sep 2019, 00:30 (Ref:3927820)   #59
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
If it continues like this I'm emptying the back of my truck and sleeping there, or renting a minivan
I got one I could sell you for what you'd rent one for...black light tested and all.
Old 14 Sep 2019, 01:00 (Ref:3927822)   #60
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
I got one I could sell you for what you'd rent one for...black light tested and all.
I'd prefer something that would run all weekend and not look like I'm about to offer free candy. Although I'm guessing yours will never die, it will just slowly fade away
Old 14 Sep 2019, 01:19 (Ref:3927825)   #61
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I'd prefer something that would run all weekend and not look like I'm about to offer free candy. Although I'm guessing yours will never die, it will just slowly fade away
Wasn't your wife the one handing out candy last year?
Old 14 Sep 2019, 02:12 (Ref:3927832)   #62
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Yes, but not from a van so there's a difference. And not a creepy ogre so that's two major differences than me doing it
Old 15 Sep 2019, 20:11 (Ref:3928193)   #63
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Can't recall who took this but thank you!
Old 16 Sep 2019, 13:47 (Ref:3928329)   #64
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Can't recall who took this but thank you!
Am I the one slumped over in a chair? or is that JP?
Old 16 Sep 2019, 14:44 (Ref:3928338)   #65
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Am I the one slumped over in a chair? or is that JP?
Not me, I was taking the picture
Old 16 Sep 2019, 18:06 (Ref:3928375)   #66
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Damn, I must apologize to those chairs. That poor thing looks tiny compared to fat ass sitting on it, but now I have a structurally sound imperial throne to sit on and rule from on high. And a better flag pole to tower over the site and show everyone the way and have everyone turn towards the site at the start of the race from Turn 2 to spectator hill.
Old 17 Sep 2019, 22:43 (Ref:3928597)   #67
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
show & tell time....

anyone get gear or a cool addition to the campsite for this year?
We just got a couple more ez ups, chairs and LED light strings. Mainly stuff to replace what the storm pummeled last year.
Old 18 Sep 2019, 02:10 (Ref:3928608)   #68
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
show & tell time....

We just got a couple more ez ups, chairs and LED light strings. Mainly stuff to replace what the storm pummeled last year.
Sorry, scotty, I'm bringing all my old clap out shyte. These other nerds probably got something new and shiny.
Old 18 Sep 2019, 11:27 (Ref:3928672)   #69
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
show & tell time....

My memory must be going, I didn't even remember there was a storm last year.

At least the new rotisserie here but I've run out of space in the truck and to store at home so I'm limited on the crap I can bring unless something breaks.
Old 18 Sep 2019, 14:16 (Ref:3928695)   #70
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
Quote:

I've run out of space in the truck
I heard that. We rent a uhaul van. There are enough people involved so the split on the cost isn't so bad.

If y'all feel like it, after night practice on Thursday, head on over for a visit. We do movie night. (which really means drunk folks slouched in chairs staring at a screen)

we're easy to find. Outside turn 10a. this is our whole group:
Old 19 Sep 2019, 02:08 (Ref:3928767)   #71
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
I heard that. We rent a uhaul van. There are enough people involved so the split on the cost isn't so bad.

If y'all feel like it, after night practice on Thursday, head on over for a visit. We do movie night. (which really means drunk folks slouched in chairs staring at a screen)

we're easy to find. Outside turn 10a. this is our whole group:
What will be showing?

Also, don't think I have any new gear, yet. but I haven't started the thinking about packing process yet.
Old 19 Sep 2019, 02:50 (Ref:3928773)   #72
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
What will be showing?
I think it maybe starring Johnny Wadd...
Old 19 Sep 2019, 13:04 (Ref:3928881)   #73
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
Quote:
What will be showing?

We're going to show Lifetime moves & Hallmark Christmas movies all 4 days.
Old 19 Sep 2019, 17:00 (Ref:3928920)   #74
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
We're going to show Lifetime moves & Hallmark Christmas movies all 4 days.
beautiful, make room for my tent in turn 10
Old 19 Sep 2019, 20:48 (Ref:3928965)   #75
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
beautiful, make room for my tent in turn 10
Watch out though, he brings a Mazda and well they tend to catch fire at Road Atlanta. And attract canopies.