Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 6 Jul 2021, 11:01 (Ref:4060087)   #76
richy01908
Rookie

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
richy01908 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for explanation,
I would like to do the following:
Out Geddie (30k)
Out Motorbase/MB (50k)
In Neate (26k)
In Ciceley (59k), as had 5k spare
Thanks
Old 6 Jul 2021, 11:30 (Ref:4060089)   #77
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
Brilliant. Thanks.

Assuming that Neate stays in the championship, I will transfer out Geddie and bring in Neate, therefore doubling his fan base.
I'll put that in now, assuming no further changes, your team now is formed:

JS Driver: Geddie Out (£30k), Neate In (£26k).

D1: Cook-£65,000
D2: Goff-£25,000
JS: Neate-£26,000
Team: Team BMW-£100,000
Chassis: Hyundai-£40,000
Engine: Swindon-£40,000

Total: £296,000
Old 6 Jul 2021, 11:35 (Ref:4060090)   #78
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by richy01908 View Post
Thanks for explanation,
I would like to do the following:
Out Geddie (30k)
Out Motorbase/MB (50k)
In Neate (26k)
In Ciceley (59k), as had 5k spare
Thanks
Confirmed, team is now:

D1: Cook-£65,000
D2: Boardley-£30,000
JS: Neate-£26,000
Team: Ciceley-£59,000
Chassis: BMW-£80,000
Engine: Swindon-£40,000

Total: £300,000
Old 6 Jul 2021, 13:10 (Ref:4060134)   #79
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
COME ON ANDY.
Old 6 Jul 2021, 13:12 (Ref:4060135)   #80
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
COME ON ANDY.

It's one way to increase the support he gets from this forum.......
Old 6 Jul 2021, 19:24 (Ref:4060207)   #81
Matt K
Veteran

Matt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMatt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll swap Geddie with Jade Edwards as JST entry.
Old 6 Jul 2021, 19:56 (Ref:4060210)   #82
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt K View Post
I'll swap Geddie with Jade Edwards as JST entry.
Hi - that change would take you over the cap.

Your current value is £290,000.
Geddie was priced at £30,000 when signed, and Edwards is currently valued at £56,000 as a JS driver.

If you trade in Geddie and are just looking to swap in a JS entry, the options available to you are:
Neate £26,000
Hawkins £29,000
Hamilton £32,500
Parfitt Jr £38,500
Old 7 Jul 2021, 19:24 (Ref:4060331)   #83
Matt K
Veteran

Matt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMatt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh I didn't calculate it to be honest with you. Then I'll go for Hamilton. Thanks!
Old 8 Jul 2021, 11:49 (Ref:4060393)   #84
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Oh I didn't calculate it to be honest with you. Then I'll go for Hamilton. Thanks!
No - problem, that is done.

Remove Geddie (£30,000)
Add Hamilton (£32,500)

Updated team:
D1-Sutton-£100,000
D2-Goff-£25,000
JS-Hamilton-£32,500
Team-Excelr8-£60,000
Chassis-Ford-£55,000
Engine-Ford-£20,000

Total - £292,500
Old 8 Jul 2021, 12:09 (Ref:4060394)   #85
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Transfer request received from Qstuff

Out - Prafitt Jr (£20,000)
Out - Ciceley (£70,000)
In - Butel (£14,100)
In - Motorbase/MB (£58,000)

Revised Entry:
D1 - Proctor - £44,000
D2 - Butel - £14,100
JS - Osborne - £65,000
Team - Motorbase/MB - £58,000
Chassis - Infiniti - £70,000
Engine - Honda - £30,000

Total - £281,100
Old 22 Jul 2021, 11:44 (Ref:4062665)   #86
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
With the announcement that Jack Mitchell has joined HARD., he is now available for selection in your teams.

As a main driver - £8,100
As a Jack Sears driver - £25,000
Attached Thumbnails
Fantasy League Updated Values.png  
Old 22 Jul 2021, 11:46 (Ref:4062666)   #87
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Frogspawn Racing would like to swap Glynn Geddie for Jack Mitchell as the Jack Sears Trophy driver.
Old 22 Jul 2021, 11:51 (Ref:4062667)   #88
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
Frogspawn Racing would like to swap Glynn Geddie for Jack Mitchell as the Jack Sears Trophy driver.
Confirmed.

Out - Geddie - £30,000
In - Mitchell - £25,000

New team:
D1-Cook-£65,000
D2-Smiley-£30,000
JS-Mitchell-£25,000
Team-Motorbase-£50,000
Chassis-BMW-£80,000
Engine-Swindon-£40,000

Total - £290,000
Old 23 Jul 2021, 08:58 (Ref:4062818)   #89
richy01908
Rookie

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
richy01908 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi,

I would like to make another change, Out Neate(JS)26k and in Mitchell please
Old 23 Jul 2021, 10:08 (Ref:4062825)   #90
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by richy01908 View Post
Hi,

I would like to make another change, Out Neate(JS)26k and in Mitchell please
Confirmed:

Out - Neate £26,000
In - Mitchell £25,000

New team:
D1-Cook-£65,000.00
D2-Boardley-£30,000.00
JS-Mitchell-£25,000.00
Team-Ciceley-£59,000.00
Chassis-BMW-£80,000.00
Engine-Swindon-£40,000.00

Total - £299,000.00
Old 25 Jul 2021, 21:05 (Ref:4063135)   #91
Matt K
Veteran

I'd like to replace Hamilton with Mitchell in JST category
Old 26 Jul 2021, 06:53 (Ref:4063159)   #92
Car 7
Rookie

Car 7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi,

Beer Can Racing would like to replace Geddie with Mitchell in JS.

Also replace Cicely with BTC.

Thanks
Old 26 Jul 2021, 08:58 (Ref:4063178)   #93
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It's time for a lot of changes it seems. Very interesting times ahead
Old 26 Jul 2021, 09:58 (Ref:4063198)   #94
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
I'd like to replace Hamilton with Mitchell in JST category
Confirmed.

Hamilton out - £32,500
Mitchell in - £25,000

New Team:
D1-Sutton-£100,000.00
D2-Goff-£25,000.00
JS-Mitchell-£25,000.00
Team-Excelr8-£60,000.00
Chassis-Ford-£55,000.00
Engine-Ford-£20,000.00

Total - £285,000.00
Old 26 Jul 2021, 10:01 (Ref:4063200)   #95
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Car 7 View Post
Hi,

Beer Can Racing would like to replace Geddie with Mitchell in JS.

Also replace Cicely with BTC.

Thanks
Geddie out - £30,000
Ciceley out - £70,000
Mitchell in - £25,000
BTC in - £63,000

New Team:
D1-Oliphant-£80,000.00
D2-Hill-£40,000.00
JS-Mitchell-£25,000.00
Team-BTC-£63,000.00
Chassis-Vauxhall-£60,000.00
Engine-Ford-£20,000.00

Total - £288,000.00
Old 31 Jul 2021, 12:04 (Ref:4064129)   #96
Jpmck
Rookie

Jpmck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pentagon Racing Team Change

JST: swap Parfitt for Mitchell

Thanks

James
Old 31 Jul 2021, 12:22 (Ref:4064132)   #97
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpmck View Post

Thanks

James
Hi - I don't have the spreadsheet on my current computer to update, but will confirm the change when I get on the correct system.

Your change has been recorded, and will be implemented for this weekend. I'll post the updated overall team status later.

Cheers.
Old 1 Aug 2021, 19:47 (Ref:4064670)   #98
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpmck View Post

Thanks

James
Confirmed

Parfitt out - £40,000
Mitchell in - £25,000

New Team:
D1-Cook-£65,000.00
D2-Hill-£40,000.00
JS-Mitchell-£25,000.00
Team-Team HARD.-£30,000.00
Chassis-BMW-£80,000.00
Engine-Swindon-£40,000.00

Total - £280,000.00
Old 1 Aug 2021, 21:55 (Ref:4064719)   #99
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Oulton Park results are in.
First, the scores for the weekend.
Attached Thumbnails
Fantasy League Rd4 Results.png  
Old 1 Aug 2021, 21:57 (Ref:4064720)   #100
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Secondly, how the competitors here scored.
Attached Thumbnails
Fantasy League Rd4 Entrants Scores.png