Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 3 Nov 2004, 16:21 (Ref:1143939)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Tempest Rally

Not been to a rally all year since the Wyedean back at the start of the year so I thought I might venture out to this one as it's a few miles down the road from me. Anyone been before or planning to go this time? Is it any good for spectating? Which are the best stages to visit? Are all stages usually open for spectating? Any tips???
Old 3 Nov 2004, 19:29 (Ref:1144146)   #2
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Craig, Toffical website for the event is http://www.tempestrally.com/ all the information is on there.
Old 3 Nov 2004, 19:46 (Ref:1144168)   #3
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
haha typical! The 'spectator' section was 'coming soon' when I posted that earlier message!! Thanks for getting me to pop back - sorted
Old 3 Nov 2004, 20:03 (Ref:1144184)   #4
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Have a good day, remember the championship is up graps as well, lets just hope that there is not a repeat of the events of the Trackrod a month ago.
Old 3 Nov 2004, 20:16 (Ref:1144196)   #5
Circuitmarshal
Veteran

England
Historic RAF Tangmere, West Sussex
Circuitmarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCircuitmarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Craig,
More than just worth a visit.
Even the Army Land Rovers are giving it some, don't laugh till you see them go!
I'm doing radio on SS 3 Fri night stop line, then Sat SS6 stop line, onto somewhere 12/13 then will go over to Warren SS 18 last stage of the day.
Watch out for a Blue Pug 406 Motorsport Safety.
If you see it you'll know it!
Old 3 Nov 2004, 20:44 (Ref:1144219)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
The Landies are pretty funny - especially on the Wyedean where one spun out and nearly killed us when it ploughed through the speccy area where we were standing hehe

Knowing the army boys out at Minley they'll be thrashing a few 'proper' green Landies up the stage between competitors
Old 6 Nov 2004, 13:41 (Ref:1146096)   #7
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Been up this morning and watched the Warren stages. Might pop back later and check out another stage
Old 7 Nov 2004, 12:46 (Ref:1146645)   #8
Circuitmarshal
Veteran

England
Historic RAF Tangmere, West Sussex
Circuitmarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCircuitmarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I done my three stages as planned on Sat.
Craig, did you get back for another stage?
I made it to J17 on Warren, time was tight but got on post just as 00 left the line.
For me two excellent days of rally 'fun', set up and recce on Fri followed by one stage, then three on Sat plus clear up.

Last edited by Circuitmarshal; 7 Nov 2004 at 12:47.