Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 21 Jan 2003, 15:39 (Ref:481148)   #1
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
ROC : the end...

According to the SpiritOf news :
http://www.spiritof.com.fr/spirit%20...tu0103.htm#ROC
this is the end of ROC (Racing Organisation Course)... they won the two last 675 class at LM...

Last edited by Fab; 21 Jan 2003 at 15:39.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 16:35 (Ref:481215)   #2
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!

Last pic...
Old 21 Jan 2003, 16:59 (Ref:481244)   #3
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
fab...one of these days you're going to fall over that balcony.

ps...please aim for an audi if you do!
Old 21 Jan 2003, 17:10 (Ref:481264)   #4
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
fab...one of these days you're going to fall over that balcony.

ps...please aim for an audi if you do!

Kdr, you're paid by Ayse !
Old 21 Jan 2003, 21:07 (Ref:481588)   #5
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
...this is the end, my beautiful friend - the end...

Any chance that we will see these cars again? Other old Reynards will probably be on track this year.

Last edited by cybersdorf; 21 Jan 2003 at 21:13.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 21:41 (Ref:481635)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I can't see any reason why someone shouldn't wheel them out again. Disappointing news actually, would they have survived if they'd bother to update their web site now and again......

(Bit like me, actually!).
Old 21 Jan 2003, 21:43 (Ref:481643)   #7
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by cybersdorf

Any chance that we will see these cars again? Other old Reynards will probably be on track this year.
The cars where advertise in Autosport before Christmas, not sure what has happen to them now.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 21:52 (Ref:481664)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I could only afford one.....
Old 21 Jan 2003, 22:07 (Ref:481693)   #9
E46
Veteran

Spain
Zaragoza, Reino de Aragón
E46 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bye ROC. I won´t forgot Le Mans 2001 race.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 10:01 (Ref:482193)   #10
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
am i right in thinking it was there hospitality thing that towered over everything(even audis)these last 2 years?
Old 22 Jan 2003, 16:31 (Ref:482558)   #11
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...

Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
am i right in thinking it was there hospitality thing that towered over everything(even audis)these last 2 years?
Is it not Larbre/Chereau huge hospitaly ?
Old 22 Jan 2003, 16:33 (Ref:482559)   #12
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...

Quote:

If the cars are sold, somenone could do something with them... but I doubt it could be Le Mans ; the race is too tough for a simple customer without support... and did you see the pre-enter list ? Not much place for 'amateurs'...
Old 22 Jan 2003, 17:06 (Ref:482582)   #13
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
they did have a sort of six-storey scaffolding/portakabin type thing in the paddock,didn't they?

Not that this gives us any clue as to their demise....
Old 22 Jan 2003, 17:30 (Ref:482601)   #14
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Osella
they did have a sort of six-storey scaffolding/portakabin type thing in the paddock,didn't they?

Not that this gives us any clue as to their demise....
Yes it looked like an oil rig.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 20:35 (Ref:482804)   #15
Acid09
Veteran

Germany
Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!
Its a shame , i loved those cars last year , really beautifull and a wonderfull sound.

Sad
Old 12 Feb 2003, 12:35 (Ref:504342)   #16
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
Looks like the del Bello team will rise from the ashes - they are getting ready to field their 2KQ at Le Mans this year.
Provided they get an invite of course
Almost all the old 2KQs may see racing action of some kind this year - 1 for Nasamax, 2 for Goddard, 1 for del Bello...
Old 12 Feb 2003, 12:46 (Ref:504354)   #17
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Do ROC not get an invite as LMP675 winners in 2002, It would make sense for Del Bello to use the name as well as the cars
Old 12 Feb 2003, 13:27 (Ref:504412)   #18
kdr
Veteran

according to maison blanche lmp900/675/gtp...counts as one class for automatic entry. therefore audi get it if they want it.
Old 12 Feb 2003, 16:58 (Ref:504602)   #19
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...

Quote:
Looks like the del Bello team will rise from the ashes - they are getting ready to field their 2KQ at Le Mans this year.
Where did you get the info ? There's no hint saying that Noel Del Bello could enter a car in LMP675 on french sites, even by David Legangneux who is the main Le Mans Racing journalist (quite well informed, usualy)...

If the info is confirmed, and I hope it will, it's very good news.
Old 12 Feb 2003, 20:56 (Ref:504817)   #20
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
I got the info off a certain sportscar site (of the daily variety) that unfortunately can't be accessed right now because some ing little hacked the server!!!
Old 12 Feb 2003, 21:02 (Ref:504825)   #21
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
I got the info off a certain sportscar site (of the daily variety) that unfortunately can't be accessed right now because some ing little hacked the server!!!
Thats why its not there
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:09 (Ref:505161)   #22
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
So we'll wait for confirmation... and I hope it will...