Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 30 Mar 2004, 14:25 (Ref:924022)   #1
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
Equipe Nationale Belge

Does anyone know what became of ENB? I gather they entered a Ferrari at Le Mans in 1982, but have they since become defunct? Who owns the rights to the name?
Old 30 Mar 2004, 16:49 (Ref:924186)   #2
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Never heard of this team.
I did a search on a Belgian autosport forum (www.depaddock.net) but no results....Not true I saw a new topic on this Belgian forum with your question, so maybe someone has more info. (http://forum.depaddock.net/showthrea...&threadid=7639)

Last edited by FIRE; 30 Mar 2004 at 16:52.
Old 30 Mar 2004, 17:17 (Ref:924231)   #3
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And what became to the "Racing for Belgium" team which engaged a 333SP at LM ?
Old 30 Mar 2004, 17:31 (Ref:924248)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I presume ENB is the same team that used to run Ds back in the fities? Yellow colour scheme?
Old 30 Mar 2004, 17:37 (Ref:924259)   #5
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
Yes, Equipe Nationale Belge was formed by - I think I'm right in saying - a merger of Ecurie Belge and Ecurie Francorchamps, and ran yellow Jaguar D-Types and, later, Ferraris. They also had a brief and disastrous flirtation with F1 in 1961.
Old 30 Mar 2004, 18:09 (Ref:924293)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They looked mighty fine, those yellow D's
Old 30 Mar 2004, 19:01 (Ref:924360)   #7
HJC
Racer

HJC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by PascaLM
And what became to the "Racing for Belgium" team which engaged a 333SP at LM ?
Was just a one year operation for Le Mans if I remember correctly.

It seems ENB stands for Ecurie Nationale Belge and not for Equipe...

edit: after a little bit of "googling" it seems it indeed is équipe

Last edited by HJC; 30 Mar 2004 at 19:03.
Old 30 Mar 2004, 20:03 (Ref:924412)   #8
Werner333
Rookie

Werner333 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by HJC
Was just a one year operation for Le Mans if I remember correctly.
Correct. To celebrate the 100th birthday of the RACB. The Royal Automobile Club of Belgium.
Quote:
Originally posted by HJC
It seems ENB stands for Ecurie Nationale Belge and not for Equipe...
Nope.
It's equipe national belge and ecurie Francorchamps.
Last entry by ecurie Francorchamps at Le Mans was, by my knowledge, in 1975.
The 1982 entry was by Prancing Horse Farm Racing.
Drivers Dieudonné - Baird - Libert. However, I think this team had a link with ecurie Francorchamps.