Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 20 Nov 2022, 21:09 (Ref:4134391)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2022 Overall Fantasy results (inc Abu Dhabi)

The final event has been run and as always we will start with the real world results and fantasy points.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	161.6 KB
ID:	76457. Click image for larger version

Name:	Race.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	221.4 KB
ID:	76458

These in turn give the event fantasy scores as follows

Name:	Event Scores.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	76459

Making you wait a little longer of the event and overall results, we'll take a look at the overall Fantasy Drivers scores where unlike the real world Perez did take second, and in fact Leclerc was 4th behind Russell. There was only 9 points between 2nd and 4th places.

Name:	Driver Fant.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	212.5 KB
ID:	76460

I as alway keep track of the fantasy Constructors and Power Unit providers as well, and whilst it's no great shock that Red Bull ran away with the Constructors, like the real world, the podium positions came down to the final race with Ferrari just pipping Mercedes by 6 points.

Name:	C and PU Fant.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	76461

The power unit table is very much as expected given the way the season played out.
Old 20 Nov 2022, 21:32 (Ref:4134392)   #2
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Getting back to how our fantasy teams got on at the final event, well it was a very close finish with 2 teams sharing top step with a total of 89 points. Congrats to Goblin Racing w/Porpoise and also SBF Racing. Next up were Catunda-Ivy Racers who scored 85 points.

Here is where you team finished the last event of the season.

Name:	Team Scores.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	76462

And now we get to the overall

FrogSpawn Racing
Points total: 1607
Team Principal: BTCC Frog

Lights out and away we Zhou
Points total: 1610
Team Principal: Skam85

Porpoise Racing
Points total: 1658
Team Principal: Steve_r

And so it's congrats to the steve_r on the win, and very well done to Skam85 and BTCC Frog on their podium placed. It really was a battle with 2nd and3rd changing hands many times in the second half of the season.

I haven't forgotten eveyone else, here is where you ended up after a long 22 race season

Name:	Overall after season.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	308.6 KB
ID:	76463

And so we have it. the 2022 season is done, but never fear thanks to Croft informing his audience we only have 105 days to wait before the start of the 2023.

My thanks as always to those that took part, I hope you will return for next season, and to those who looked on, thinking I might try that next seasons you'll be more than welcome.

For me, like the teams I've already turned my thoughts and spreadsheets towards next season, where there will be 6 sprint races to consider, in addition to a a scheduled return to China and a 3rd US grand prix in Las Vegas for a total of 24 events.

Let me know your thoughts, what worked, what didn't ( I already know about my abilities at moving numbers from one spreadsheet to another. ), I'll look at any suggestions towards bringing the joker back, having a separate Sprint series even if the FIA don't, or any other changes... this is your fantasy event , I just run it. so let me know.

Finally, if you've read this far , thank you, it's a final congrats to Steve _r and well done to everyone else. And I'll catch up with you all next season.

SBF
Old 20 Nov 2022, 22:15 (Ref:4134398)   #3
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Congrats to Steve_r, and thanks SBF for putting this together!
Old 20 Nov 2022, 22:19 (Ref:4134399)   #4
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Many thanks for running the comp. Very much appreciated.
Old 21 Nov 2022, 01:45 (Ref:4134410)   #5
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
P2! will take that
Old 21 Nov 2022, 02:24 (Ref:4134413)   #6
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well done to all!
Old 21 Nov 2022, 10:27 (Ref:4134443)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Congrats to Steve_r and the other two podium finishers. I was actually moderately happy with my team's 7th place. Big thanks to SBF for all the time and effort to run this for us!
Old 22 Nov 2022, 17:29 (Ref:4134521)   #8
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Thanks again to ScotsBrutesFan for running this excellent competition. I finished third for the second year running, and the difference between myself and steve_r this year was his choice of Esteban Ocon vs my choice of Daniel Ricciardo, so congratulations on your victory because I did not expect Ocon to beat Ricciardo at the beginning of the season. Also, it is good to see that Tsunoda ended the season on a positive score, although he was still a worse choice than Hulkenberg or De Vries! I actually thought he had a decent season, and am not quite sure how he did so badly in this championship.
Old 22 Nov 2022, 19:58 (Ref:4134527)   #9
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
One very emotional podium at their namesake's home race in Japan was the highlight for SuperChilliF1 this season! otherwise it is forward looking to next season and hopefully a return to competitive form!

thanks SBF! always a fun addition to race weekends for me.
Old 23 Nov 2022, 23:52 (Ref:4134670)   #10
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Congratulations steve_r - top job through a season that was hard to predict back at the start.

For me, much work to do for next year - 2nd last means that it's a long way to the top!
Old 29 Nov 2022, 12:55 (Ref:4135398)   #11
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Congrats to Steve_r and thanks to SBF for running the season. If we hadn't missed out on the first round, we would have finished in the top 10. Next year Goblin Racing will be without the porpoise, so things should improve.