Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29 Dec 2021, 12:04 (Ref:4091656)   #1
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Michael Schumacher´s private collection in Cologne

I found out yesterday (by chance) that there is a permanent exhibition of Michael Schumacher´s private collection in Cologne, the city I moved to 3 months ago.
It is crazy to me that this does not show up in the tourist information of the city. I was googling for sim racing providers in the city and that was when "Motorworld" facilities came up.
The place is pretty cool, it is something like a hangar with all MS collection on the first floor while on the ground floor there are pretty cool road cars (that I guess, are not always the same).
If you are nearby I suggest you visit, here is the address. If anyone is interested I can also upload some pictures from the place.
By the way, if there is anything else related to motorsports around this area you know please tell me, I want to explore that!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MS.jpg (221.6 KB, 20 views)