Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 4 Dec 2004, 15:55 (Ref:1170691)   #1
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1974 demo F1 C

Anyone tried this?
absolutley gorgeous visuals and wonderful drive.
nice sounds but so crisp.
i don't like EA racing as much as Papyrus but this one is fantastic so far.
makes the others look weak almost
get it at Blackholemotorsports.com i think...everyone will like it
even Ayse
Old 4 Dec 2004, 15:59 (Ref:1170697)   #2
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It's on www.bhmotorsports.com by the way.
Old 5 Dec 2004, 01:26 (Ref:1170971)   #3
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It's 1975 isn't it?
Old 5 Dec 2004, 11:25 (Ref:1171206)   #4
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can't bloody make it work! Every time I click to go onto a track, it CTD's!
Old 5 Dec 2004, 18:58 (Ref:1171532)   #5
spanner
Veteran

United Kingdom
Mid Beds, "The UK's rubbish dump"
spanner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It is fantastic! its a bit of a strange way of arranging the seasons and tracks and i'll be definately adding a few more as i love these cars
Old 5 Dec 2004, 23:56 (Ref:1171827)   #6
enemy-ace
Veteran

Canada
toronto, ontario, canada
enemy-ace should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordi
I can't bloody make it work! Every time I click to go onto a track, it CTD's!
I had that problem initially because I changed a couple of graphic settings. It turns out the mod didn't like that. I think it was special effects and overall graphics, but not entirely sure. Good fun but a bit easy to drive. looking forward to the physics update.
Bloody great looking though. Nothing like getting in behind those big slicks.
A torrential afternoon practice session in Watkins Glen saw Villeneuve out-qualify everyone. By 11 seconds.Scheckter stated: "I scared myself rigid that day, I thought I had to be quickest. Then I saw Gilles's time and - I still don't really understand how it was possible. Eleven seconds !"
Old 6 Dec 2004, 13:14 (Ref:1172255)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I definitely fancy giving it a go. Can't seem to summon up the enthusiasm to buy GTR........
Old 6 Dec 2004, 19:17 (Ref:1172707)   #8
spanner
Veteran

United Kingdom
A bit OT i know, but for anyone with F1C, do you have a working Brands Hatch Indy track? With the files ive tried i get CTD even with F1 cars.
Old 6 Dec 2004, 20:06 (Ref:1172754)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No, I've not bothered with the Indy.
Old 6 Dec 2004, 21:12 (Ref:1172821)   #10
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanner
A bit OT i know, but for anyone with F1C, do you have a working Brands Hatch Indy track? With the files ive tried i get CTD even with F1 cars.
Which version have you got, as there is two. One is from Superbike 2000 (I think), and the other is from Toca Race Driver.

I had both, but I can't get the TRD version working now. S2000 one is fine. Let me know if you want me to send you any files.
Old 7 Dec 2004, 13:45 (Ref:1173430)   #11
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think there was a Brands somewhere (maybe www.f1simlinks.net) and it definitely worked with the 2003 Champ Car mod...
Old 7 Dec 2004, 14:01 (Ref:1173450)   #12
spanner
Veteran

United Kingdom
I downloaded it from the F1simlinks site, and IDT's site but they seem to be the same files. It must have come from the Champcar mod as it has the Champcar loading screen. Ive tried looking in the gdb file but nothing obvious, not sure what to do. If you could send the files Mike it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 17 Dec 2004, 13:18 (Ref:1181843)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
If we're talking about the F1C 74/75 demo, I think its sensational. Can't wait for the real McCoy......