Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Old 28 Jul 2016, 20:14 (Ref:3661707)   #1
Matt.D
Rookie

Matt.D should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ARDS question

Hi guys, does anyone know if I can resurrect a 10 year old National A licence by just completing a new written ARDS paper or do I need to do the whole thing from scratch? Thanks in advance
Old 29 Jul 2016, 12:44 (Ref:3661828)   #2
kevski996
Rookie

kevski996 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yep, just the written test and is exactly what I had to do a few years ago after a 10 yr break.

That and the cost of the pack thingy was money for old rope for the MSA. But as they say that's motor racing.
Old 31 Jul 2016, 14:23 (Ref:3662584)   #3
Matt.D
Rookie

Matt.D should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevski996 View Post
Yep, just the written test and is exactly what I had to do a few years ago after a 10 yr break.

That and the cost of the pack thingy was money for old rope for the MSA. But as they say that's motor racing.
Thanks Kev, you didn't need to submit a new medical too?
Old 31 Jul 2016, 18:53 (Ref:3662675)   #4
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Have they changed the rules? You used to be able to provide evidence that you'd held a race licence at some point and they issued a new one.
Old 2 Aug 2016, 07:08 (Ref:3662972)   #5
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
Have they changed the rules? You used to be able to provide evidence that you'd held a race licence at some point and they issued a new one.
I applied for one after a 15 year break and got one, mind you when I first held one someone had to walk in front of the car waving a white flag !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 2 Aug 2016, 13:53 (Ref:3663058)   #6
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
The rules seem to have changed, it's now 3 years with proof of having held a Nat B and 5 years for a Nat A before you have to do the written ARDs test.