Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 21 Jun 2022, 01:25 (Ref:4116486)   #1
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Missing scrollbar on page load

Hey, I have noticed this recently here and I haven't noticed it happening elsewhere. But lets say I visit a page that has more content than can fit a screen. Such as a list of threads in a forum, or when viewing the page of posts in a thread. I have noticed that some of the time, it renders the page without a scrollbar on the right hand side. Or it sometimes quickly shows the scrollbar as the page is rendered and then removes it. If I reload the page it will then show the scrollbar. I am always able to scroll down regardless (such as mouse wheel scroll). I can't reliably reproduce it, but it does happen sometimes.

I am using Windows 10 and Chrome is my browser. Not sure if this is a ten-tenths forum software thing, or a Chrome thing.

Richard
Old 21 Jun 2022, 06:07 (Ref:4116493)   #2
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have had the same issue.
It has occurred on Edge too.
Old 22 Jun 2022, 11:59 (Ref:4116618)   #3
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ironically I just had that issue in Chrome while reading this thread! Then, as I was typing the reply the scroll bar appeared!