Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Tributes Forum

Old 21 Apr 2006, 20:35 (Ref:1591201)   #1
OpenWheel4ever
Racer

European Union
OpenWheel4ever should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Paul Dana

I was surprised that anybody think about to have a tribute to Paul Dana, who died March, 26.

Paul Dana was an IRL Rising star and I was shattered when I saw his horrible crash last month.

He was so passionate about racing and he was one of my favourite drivers.

RIP Paul, I'll miss you. :-(

You will never be forgotten. Say hi to Tony Renna.
Old 21 Apr 2006, 21:22 (Ref:1591229)   #2
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Welcome OpenWheel4ever.
It was terrible as he was in a top team and we could have seen him in his potential, he won't be forgotton, and we all know his passion he had for open wheel racing.

R.I.P.
Old 22 Apr 2006, 15:22 (Ref:1591874)   #3
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenWheel4ever
I was surprised that anybody think about to have a tribute to Paul Dana, who died March, 26.
Don't worry, we hadn't overlooked him at all; his sad loss was discussed in this thread:-

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...t=81112&page=9

Lots of tributes, there. Perhaps we could prevail upon the mods there to split the tribute posts out and send them here.