Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 3 Sep 2010, 22:54 (Ref:2754284)   #1
Andrew Abbott
Racer

England
Shrewsbury
Andrew Abbott should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1994 BTCC Results

Thought I'd post this here as running a search has proven pretty fruitless so far.

Basically I run the website www.touring-cars.net and I have a keen interest in BTCC statistics. As such I've built up a results archive over the years that I now believe is the biggest single source of BTCC results on the internet (correct me if I'm wrong). A lot of the archive still requires strong linking and archiving, admittedly, but I'm working on it. I started the project at my former website www.btccaction.co.uk (now defunct) by the way.

Anyway, I have results for every race going back to 1995 but I'm struggling a little bit to find race result from 1991-1994, 1994 especially. I've even bought off eBay just to digitise results in the past but in recent months I've had no luck there sourcing results from 1994.

Can anyone on here help me out? Then I can add another season of results to the world wide web for everyone.
Old 4 Sep 2010, 10:01 (Ref:2754385)   #2
Tim Wilkinson
Veteran

England
Essex
Tim Wilkinson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySpeed View Post
Thought I'd post this here as running a search has proven pretty fruitless so far.

Basically I run the website www.touring-cars.net and I have a keen interest in BTCC statistics. As such I've built up a results archive over the years that I now believe is the biggest single source of BTCC results on the internet (correct me if I'm wrong). A lot of the archive still requires strong linking and archiving, admittedly, but I'm working on it. I started the project at my former website www.btccaction.co.uk (now defunct) by the way.

Anyway, I have results for every race going back to 1995 but I'm struggling a little bit to find race result from 1991-1994, 1994 especially. I've even bought off eBay just to digitise results in the past but in recent months I've had no luck there sourcing results from 1994.

Can anyone on here help me out? Then I can add another season of results to the world wide web for everyone.
If you PM me a list of race dates, and an email address, I'll scan and send you the Autosport reports and results.
Old 4 Sep 2010, 12:13 (Ref:2754420)   #3
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Andy, I've got most of the 1991-4 results as well, so if there's anything Tim can't supply from Autosport (I've got a fairly complete run of these but they're about 200 miles from being close to hand...), drop me a PM.
I have got the Touring Car Year 1992-4 and Touring Car World 1994 annuals as well, so we ought to be able to fill in all ofthe gaps between us