Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 27 Feb 2004, 22:40 (Ref:887795)   #51
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
This is great Got me all excited now!!! Why cant the race be THIS weekend hehe... Great preview and I love the satelite pic.. will it zoom in when the race starts :P HAHA

woooohooo

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 28 Feb 2004, 00:13 (Ref:887848)   #52
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
ITV update!!!

Qualifying coverage is 2 hours nad 25 minutes, so that surely covers both sessions?
Old 28 Feb 2004, 00:14 (Ref:887851)   #53
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Oh, come on i can't wait any longer!
*walks around nervously while lighting yet another cigarette*
Old 28 Feb 2004, 11:10 (Ref:888131)   #54
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by ASCII Man
Oh, come on i can't wait any longer!
*walks around nervously while lighting yet another cigarette*

Looks like you're in the waiting room while your ife is having a baby...

"Is it a boy or a girl, doctor ?????"

Old 28 Feb 2004, 13:18 (Ref:888208)   #55
Maxmil
Veteran

United States
New England, USA
Maxmil should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A Super Tour de Force!

Excellent piece of work Super Tourer.

The bookies seem to be giving just about equal odds on MS and KR. Could be an interesting season.

Old 28 Feb 2004, 13:32 (Ref:888216)   #56
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've just wet myself....

I really can't wait any longer, fidgeting around. I've took some days off work next week in a bid to make time go faster!
Old 28 Feb 2004, 14:45 (Ref:888238)   #57
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
F1 preview in the Chat Room

Just a reminder that to build the tension even more, tomorrow (Sunday) you'll have a chance to bounce around ideas instantly with the F1 Preview in the Chat Room.
Things will kick off at 8pm GMT, so pop in at any time during the evening and discuss all the developments, and have a mutual longing for the next week the pass super quick!
Hope to see lots of you there tomorrow!
Old 28 Feb 2004, 14:48 (Ref:888242)   #58
ems
Rookie

ems should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great review.
Has anyone posted U.S. T.V. schedules?
Old 28 Feb 2004, 15:26 (Ref:888258)   #59
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
For current weather radar for Melb. Refreshes every ten minutes, or select the loop for a replay of the past 40 mins. http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR023.shtml

Old 28 Feb 2004, 17:40 (Ref:888317)   #60
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Williams Preview....

http://f1.racing-live.com/en/headlin...28031122.shtml
Old 28 Feb 2004, 23:23 (Ref:888634)   #61
Bryan Miller
Veteran

Bryan Miller should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
To assist non Aussies , Albert Park is approx. midway between the beachside suburb of St. Kilda and Melbourne city.

As I attend the AGP as a supplier to 2 of the support categories , V8 Supercars and Formula Ford , the first time I attended , the staggering surprise to self, who competes in historic openwheelers , was the acceleration when the cars leave pit lane , basically if you did not witness it yourself , it is truly indescribable.

Thank you for starting this thread, seriously professional.
Old 29 Feb 2004, 00:19 (Ref:888687)   #62
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I know we dont generally condone gambling on this forum, but with Mark Webber on the local NSWTAB running at $67 for the win, it could well be worth a punt....

And having seen some of the teev pics of cars leaving pitlane Bryan, its like standing behind a top fueller and watching them holeshot... amazing stuff
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 29 Feb 2004, 01:46 (Ref:888745)   #63
Rennen
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hertfordshire
Rennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
What sort of dragsters do have out there!?...flatheads!?
Old 29 Feb 2004, 20:12 (Ref:889383)   #64
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
Re: F1 preview in the Chat Room

Quote:
Originally posted by Asp
Just a reminder that to build the tension even more, tomorrow (Sunday) you'll have a chance to bounce around ideas instantly with the F1 Preview in the Chat Room.
Things will kick off at 8pm GMT, so pop in at any time during the evening and discuss all the developments, and have a mutual longing for the next week the pass super quick!
Hope to see lots of you there tomorrow!
Just incase you forgot, the discussion is now, so feel free to join in anytime this evening!
Old 1 Mar 2004, 03:09 (Ref:889698)   #65
jetsetter
Veteran

Australia
Ipswich Qld Australia
jetsetter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hopefully the weather is kind to us this year.
Old 2 Mar 2004, 14:06 (Ref:891250)   #66
RWC
Veteran

RWC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Haha this is excellent.
I'm glad i'm not addicted to the steaming pile called f1 anymore.
But it's great to see you guys getting so excited! lol
Have a good one!
Old 3 Mar 2004, 10:44 (Ref:892202)   #67
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good job, particularly interesting the weather forecast.
Apparently ther will be a fall in temperature for the quals and races...
Old 3 Mar 2004, 18:11 (Ref:892608)   #68
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
4 days to the race.... 3 days to Quly... 2 days to practice....

F1 is back ...... YEEHAWWW!!
Old 3 Mar 2004, 20:00 (Ref:892728)   #69
ATF
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sheffield
ATF should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What does anyone think about the new qualifying, with both sessions on Saturday? I think it's better and there will be more chance of ITV showing both live instead of session 1 always delayed on friday night.

And how long are these sessions going to last each? About 40 mins?
Old 3 Mar 2004, 20:05 (Ref:892735)   #70
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
sorry to keep pointing you to other threads ATF! DC had some remarks on Q and the general idea is being discussed here: http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=50935

As for time. I think they are hoping it'll take about 45minutes for each part. Appartently they want to speed it up and will have less time for ad breaks...
Old 4 Mar 2004, 17:38 (Ref:893727)   #71
Redblurr
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redblurr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
f1.com have a new layout it looks much better than before
Old 5 Mar 2004, 00:01 (Ref:894180)   #72
Kirk
Veteran

Kirk has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Super Tourer: I must commend you for an excellent preview of 2004. Being a relative newcomer to this site, I am impressed that all that info can be found in one post! Well done and thank-you.
Old 6 Mar 2004, 20:16 (Ref:896224)   #73
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
How is the preview going? We are into the weekend and I am still referring to the thread for my info...