Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 5 Mar 2004, 15:08 (Ref:895003)   #1
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
2 sessions and Heidfeld already frustrated..

Well not with the team but the fact that he couldnt do any setup testing...

http://f1.racing-live.com/en/headlin...05090205.shtml

Well Nick only 18 odd GP's left in the season... youll be outta there in no-time....
Old 5 Mar 2004, 15:58 (Ref:895045)   #2
OVERSTEER
Veteran

England
Sheffield, England
OVERSTEER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Maybe an opportunity for Justin Wilson to make a comeback if Heidfeld gets too pi$$ed off with Jordan?

Last edited by OVERSTEER; 5 Mar 2004 at 15:59.
Old 5 Mar 2004, 17:17 (Ref:895096)   #3
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Relax boys ! Give the kid a chance...
Old 5 Mar 2004, 17:58 (Ref:895119)   #4
TALAMASCA
Rookie

TALAMASCA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
nick will do well hopefully - its a real problem with the drivers that are pampered during their early years though. but i think this ones basically good
Old 5 Mar 2004, 18:16 (Ref:895142)   #5
bosch!
Veteran

New Zealand-Maori
GodZone
bosch! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
what was the problem with changing the setup?
Old 5 Mar 2004, 18:40 (Ref:895165)   #6
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Eco! Give them a chance.
The three Jordan drivers demonstrated that the car is worse than we thought. It was a surprise that Pantano and Glock were slower than Baumgartner during Fridays 2nd session.
Old 5 Mar 2004, 18:46 (Ref:895173)   #7
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I was thinking that maybe Jordan were saving the engine as much as possible, perhaps on advice from Cosworth that they minimise the stress on it until they are sure of the reliability. On Friday pace they did look like the worst team, but I'm not sure how accurate it is.
Old 5 Mar 2004, 18:53 (Ref:895178)   #8
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Looking at the pic in that link, are TRUST sponsering Jordan after all? Even without Jos?
Old 5 Mar 2004, 18:57 (Ref:895184)   #9
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr V
Looking at the pic in that link, are TRUST sponsering Jordan after all? Even without Jos?
Yes, Trust signed a sponsorship deal with Jordan, without Jos. Alas, Trust broke their sponsor relationship with the Dutch driver.
And it isn't the only new about Jos' sponsors: Muermans group returned at his past role of Minardi sponsor for this GP; you can see its logos in the laterals of the Minardis in the photogalleries of F1 websites; perhaps it is an one-off sponsorship.

Last edited by Mekola; 5 Mar 2004 at 18:58.
Old 5 Mar 2004, 23:59 (Ref:895423)   #10
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Geez, Nick said an extra tenth and he would have been up with Toyota an Jaguar!

Are Toyota and Jag that bad?

Danica Patrick
Old 6 Mar 2004, 12:32 (Ref:895844)   #11
RWC
Veteran

RWC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sounds like he's JUST outside the middle pack which are allways tightly bunched.
No wonder he's annoyed then-abit more setup and he's be a few places up the drid(?)