Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 28 Feb 2023, 22:44 (Ref:4145321)   #626
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I like old Chebby Trucks.
Now that has real character
Old 1 Mar 2023, 10:01 (Ref:4145363)   #627
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
That is a clean and uncomplicated looking vehicle
Old 2 Mar 2023, 22:38 (Ref:4145536)   #628
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not great picture, but AMG Scaffolding Edition. Alright a very nice orange on the car, good engine note without being obnoxious
Old 3 Mar 2023, 03:12 (Ref:4145552)   #629
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Not great picture, but AMG Scaffolding Edition. Alright a very nice orange on the car, good engine note without being obnoxious
So much down force it is amazing in that city traffic I bet.
Old 3 Mar 2023, 23:20 (Ref:4145666)   #630
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Needs more wing, me thinks....
Old 3 Mar 2023, 23:22 (Ref:4145667)   #631
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I mentioned I like old Chebby Trucks right? Flamage and SS badge add, what 40, 50 HPs? The step side was totally rust free.

Old 4 Mar 2023, 01:34 (Ref:4145675)   #632
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaholic View Post
I've just noticed the front wheels - I've got bicycle tyres wider than that! Hope the owner doesn't need to turn corners quickly. And, having enlarged the picture, is that double wheels on the rear?
That truck can tow 36,000lbs (16,300kg) and haul 7,400lbs (3350kg) in the bed. In reality, it can do much, much more than that.

However, that particular truck can't (because of the wheels and tires) and doesn't (because of the tonneau cover). I work with traveling superintendents that actually use these things to tow their house from jobsite to jobsite.
Old 4 Mar 2023, 01:37 (Ref:4145676)   #633
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I mentioned I like old Chebby Trucks right? Flamage and SS badge add, what 40, 50 HPs? The step side was totally rust free.

Man, I could make that C10 shine like a diamond. A little elbow grease and effort. But a C10 stepside 4x4? Goodness!

I love the square body too. Those wheels were the jam when I was 10.
Old 4 Mar 2023, 01:39 (Ref:4145677)   #634
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
The regular ones are beautiful. I'll take mine in that bright green matte finish. They can keep all that black series stuff.
Old 4 Mar 2023, 01:56 (Ref:4145679)   #635
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Exactly that, that Stepside? Yes please and twice on Sunday
Old 4 Mar 2023, 10:19 (Ref:4145695)   #636
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I do like that style of truck, seems a special sort. Hope it drives as well as it looks
Old 4 Mar 2023, 16:14 (Ref:4145740)   #637
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
So much down force it is amazing in that city traffic I bet.
Am I the only one who doesn't like the looks of this car? It's the colors but also the shape of the car itself.
Old 4 Mar 2023, 18:26 (Ref:4145746)   #638
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Spotted whilst out on a drive this afternoon.
Attached Thumbnails
20230304_123353.jpg   20230304_123415.jpg  
Old 4 Mar 2023, 19:13 (Ref:4145749)   #639
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wonderful rear suspension!
And in the first picture followed by a wonderful design in the old A-Class.
Old 5 Mar 2023, 09:48 (Ref:4145794)   #640
S griffin
Veteran

That suspension needs to be able cope with the bumpy roads around there. You don't see many old A-Classes either
Old 5 Mar 2023, 11:15 (Ref:4145799)   #641
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
You don't see many old A-Classes either
We see plenty around here - but not many that are in a decent condition.
Old 5 Mar 2023, 16:40 (Ref:4145840)   #642
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ok, another cars and coffee gathering, this time near to home. The Leighton Buzzard Cars and Coffee meet happens first Sunday each month. Pictures here: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAuALo

Enjoy
Old 5 Mar 2023, 17:06 (Ref:4145854)   #643
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Ok, another cars and coffee gathering, this time near to home. The Leighton Buzzard Cars and Coffee meet happens first Sunday each month. Pictures here: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAuALo

Enjoy

Thanks for the pictures, Peter. But who was the idiot with those stupid wheel nuts on the ZR - I would be very surprised if they were road legal, sticking outside of the body?
Old 5 Mar 2023, 17:14 (Ref:4145859)   #644
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I thought the same which is why I photographed them.
Old 6 Mar 2023, 00:32 (Ref:4145950)   #645
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Thanks for the pictures, Peter. But who was the idiot with those stupid wheel nuts on the ZR - I would be very surprised if they were road legal, sticking outside of the body?
Should see some of the trucks here, make those look cute and small with spiked lug caps 6-8" out from the tires
Old 6 Mar 2023, 11:54 (Ref:4146024)   #646
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Am I the only one who doesn't like the looks of this car? It's the colors but also the shape of the car itself.
I'm with you on this - it's not a good looking car at all. Also the name is annoying 'AMG' - shouldn't be a model name. Another example of a marketing department not understanding anything and just sticking a badge on it (see also Ford 'Zetec' badged cars without a Zetec engine in them).
Old 6 Mar 2023, 13:22 (Ref:4146037)   #647
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Ever been to Houston?
Old 6 Mar 2023, 14:07 (Ref:4146055)   #648
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
I like the knockoffs at the ends. That's the modern bling curb feelers
Old 6 Mar 2023, 19:07 (Ref:4146129)   #649
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Ever been to Houston?
those things are so bad but the feller gets points for having it on both spares. He probably needs them quite often, especially when fending off Mad Max.
Old 6 Mar 2023, 19:07 (Ref:4146130)   #650
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I believe the man said it was a 96. He said "it just keeps running." 5 speed manual, too.