Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:13 (Ref:4141743)   #251
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Two different classes - not sure exactly of the details but it'll be something like only one pro driver in a GTD(am) car
Couple of teams that qualify for the am category have self declared themselves into pro (less cars, more chance of a podium)

Although on things like SC wave arounds, it's treated as a single class
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:15 (Ref:4141744)   #252
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Didn't see an answer and was reminded when I thought about Mike Skeen in the GTD AMG #32 Merc. He's a full blown Pro. Not sure about levels, but Mike's been a Pro for a long time.

Anyone eles?
It's just rating required not pro vs am for one driver and think no Platinums. But there are Gold drivers in GTD cars.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:17 (Ref:4141745)   #253
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by courageous View Post
Two different classes - not sure exactly of the details but it'll be something like only one pro driver in a GTD(am) car
Couple of teams that qualify for the am category have self declared themselves into pro (less cars, more chance of a podium)

Although on things like SC wave arounds, it's treated as a single class
They entered Pro for minimum drive time, Pro is 2 hour minimum vs 4.5 in GTD. Makes their maths easier as teams have been booted for minimum, ask Jon Potter about that math. And remember it's ONLY time on track, pit times do not count in the total so you can't just go start to finish drive time

Merriman with a stop plus 2:30 for improper wave by, ouch

Sorry, 3:20 hold
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:18 (Ref:4141746)   #254
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Loving the GTPs but it's apparent that I'm going to have to watch timing / scoring to see any other class.
Yeah, I have seen some pretty good GT racing when the GTPs happen to pass at a fortuitous time ...
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:19 (Ref:4141748)   #255
veeten
Veteran

United States
Temple Hills, Md.
veeten should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridveeten should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
#18 LMP2 off to the"sin bin"...
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:20 (Ref:4141749)   #256
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Didn't see an answer and was reminded when I thought about Mike Skeen in the GTD AMG #32 Merc. He's a full blown Pro. Not sure about levels, but Mike's been a Pro for a long time.

Anyone eles?
Thanks!
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:22 (Ref:4141750)   #257
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Two Acuras only ones in the 1.35s for best laps
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:24 (Ref:4141751)   #258
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
where did anyone find any of the on-boards?
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:26 (Ref:4141752)   #259
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hate that it's cloudy. Always love dusk and the setting sun....
Quote:
Originally Posted by C6R Racing Fan View Post
I never found them. Would be interested in watching at least one so I don't have to suffer through Peacock ad breaks
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:26 (Ref:4141753)   #260
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by C6R Racing Fan View Post
here
https://www.imsa.com/tvlive/
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:27 (Ref:4141754)   #261
veeten
Veteran

United States
Temple Hills, Md.
veeten should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridveeten should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Right now, I say let HPD build 2more and run them in the WEC, and scare Toyota absolutely panicked.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:28 (Ref:4141755)   #262
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post
Yes and they are free for everyone
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:29 (Ref:4141756)   #263
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Jordan and Corvette back to the lead in GTD. Let's be honest. GTD and Pro are racing each other. F the differing classes, right?
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:29 (Ref:4141757)   #264
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
After the restart with the bunch of GTPs in the LMP2 crowd, I could not see which was which. I suggest the GTP all have to be coloured pink.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:32 (Ref:4141758)   #265
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Cheers! I thought I looked earlier there but didn't see them....

Unfortunately, I can only cast to the "wrong TV".
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:32 (Ref:4141759)   #266
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Penske Porsches coming on nicely now.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:34 (Ref:4141760)   #267
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA

Quote:
thanks
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:37 (Ref:4141761)   #268
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
All the sudden chrome is telling me Tenths is not a secure sight and i have to go through advanced safety clicking everytime i look at a page.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:39 (Ref:4141762)   #269
veeten
Veteran

United States
Temple Hills, Md.
... more like "pesky" Porsches, won't go away...
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:40 (Ref:4141763)   #270
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hope the Japanese are watching this and getting their WECbook out for 2024.

Car is fast. Hard work is already done. Willing teams. Get that Honda badge shined up.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:40 (Ref:4141764)   #271
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
All the sudden chrome is telling me Tenths is not a secure sight and i have to go through advanced safety clicking everytime i look at a page.
Same with Samsung Browser on Android. I doubt it's anything to be worried about. Probably just a bit of site admin that needs to be done.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:45 (Ref:4141765)   #272
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
It looks like the cert expired for the site, just tonight.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:47 (Ref:4141766)   #273
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Deletraz round the outside of Braun for the lead at T3.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:52 (Ref:4141767)   #274
belt driven
Racer

United States
NE exurban ATL
belt driven has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Firefox started giving me that crap too.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:56 (Ref:4141768)   #275
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
My wife got it with Microsoft Edge .... and all on different sites .... I think all browser writers have come up with some "Advanced Protection" scam,.... they cannot sell their browsers, but now that you are invested, with all your bookmarks, etc, they can make the site a pain to use unless to pay for "protection" .... "It'd be a real shame idf something ... bad ... happened ... wouldn't it."