Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 30 Aug 2004, 15:26 (Ref:1081617)   #1
T0MAT01
Veteran

England
Focknowles Weir
T0MAT01 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Forum Style

I've just been browsing the ten tenths Parc Ferme forum:
http://tentenths.com/forum/forumdisp...?s=&forumid=50
I just have to say, thumbs up to whoever designed it, Blue writing on a white background - I can actually read the posts without changing the brightness on my monitor!
This black writing on blue background just looks dull in comparison (or is that why it was chosen for the F1 forum?), the light blue is OK but every other reply is on Dark blue - duh!
please please please change to the other format, it looks far more refreshing.

p.s. maybe a poll would be a good idea here? can you insert one into a reply? ah just realised - the first reply will be on the darker background, best wait for the second reply for a poll then!
Old 30 Aug 2004, 15:32 (Ref:1081625)   #2
Giando
Racer

Giando should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ehi T0MAT01!
I've the same problem with the blue field.
Maybe there is some option panel to set the look of the forum?

Cheers
Old 30 Aug 2004, 15:34 (Ref:1081627)   #3
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Try de-selecting the text; you'll find the style is black text on gray.

BTW, I'm moving this to Feedback....
Old 30 Aug 2004, 15:37 (Ref:1081630)   #4
T0MAT01
Veteran

England
Focknowles Weir
lol cheers EERO that seems to work!
(I still like the other style though)
Old 30 Aug 2004, 15:44 (Ref:1081636)   #5
Giando
Racer

Giando should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry, what does it mean to de-select the text?
How can I do it?

Thanks
Old 30 Aug 2004, 15:46 (Ref:1081640)   #6
T0MAT01
Veteran

England
Focknowles Weir
click on it with your mouse and drag so it changes colour
Old 30 Aug 2004, 17:38 (Ref:1081731)   #7
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Selected text is actually white text on blue background...
Old 31 Aug 2004, 13:19 (Ref:1082660)   #8
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have mine set so I see the whole of 10Tenths in the Parc Ferme style... each of the available styles (Parc Ferme & the various versions via links from other sites) has a style-id number - Parc Ferme is style-id 178.

You can suffix the url to set the styleid with '?styleid=nnn'
Old 31 Aug 2004, 16:01 (Ref:1082837)   #9
T0MAT01
Veteran

England
Focknowles Weir
Thats Great garcon, cheers a lot - just what I was after!

Anyone else that wants to use the F1 forum in the white/blue style click below:
http://tentenths.com/forum/forumdisp...=178&forumid=1

thanks again.
Old 2 Sep 2004, 07:18 (Ref:1084450)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This one's pretty good too.

http://tentenths.com/forum/forumdisp...=12&styleid=67

Old 3 Sep 2004, 08:14 (Ref:1085642)   #11
T0MAT01
Veteran

England
Focknowles Weir
styleid=256 is pretty good too, are there any more good ones?
Old 3 Sep 2004, 17:09 (Ref:1086119)   #12
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Peter, I see you had some links to photos of a rather hoary-looking Capri.
Old 4 Sep 2004, 04:22 (Ref:1086530)   #13
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Really? I'll have the web architect flogged to within an inch of his life for that!
Old 20 Sep 2004, 05:04 (Ref:1101604)   #14
touringcarnut
Veteran

India
Hyderabad, India
touringcarnut should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
styleids! wow! I used to always access through redshoes site, so it it was always in that pinky colour.

I like this old skool one:
http://tentenths.com/forum/forumdisp...d=10&forumid=1
Old 20 Sep 2004, 12:01 (Ref:1101879)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm in with a bullet at 83......

Ayse's Forum
Old 27 Sep 2004, 19:11 (Ref:1108699)   #16
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally posted by touringcarnut
styleids! wow! I used to always access through redshoes site, so it it was always in that pinky colour.

I like this old skool one:
http://tentenths.com/forum/forumdisp...d=10&forumid=1
It's very er, blue, isn't it?
Old 27 Sep 2004, 19:17 (Ref:1108707)   #17
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Repulsive, if I may say.

I'll stick to the standard one!
Old 27 Sep 2004, 19:42 (Ref:1108742)   #18
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Knowlesey. Have you tried mine? Very restful to the eyes.
Old 28 Sep 2004, 18:42 (Ref:1109650)   #19
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I like your layout and colour scheme Pete, but I can't be using a forum style with your name in block capitals and illuminated with red at the top of the page!
Old 28 Sep 2004, 18:44 (Ref:1109658)   #20
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Glad to hear it!

*Guys, you won't beleive the stroke of luick we've just had........... *

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 28 Sep 2004 at 18:45.
Old 1 Oct 2004, 10:53 (Ref:1112205)   #21
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

What's luick?
Old 1 Oct 2004, 11:00 (Ref:1112221)   #22
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
What's "beleive"?
Old 1 Oct 2004, 12:03 (Ref:1112292)   #23
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Fair do's.....
Old 1 Oct 2004, 12:26 (Ref:1112312)   #24
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What's "do's"?
Old 1 Oct 2004, 13:24 (Ref:1112365)   #25
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Don't know.

We're going round in circles now aren't we?!?!