Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Closed Thread

Old 9 Mar 2005, 11:35 (Ref:1247582)   #1
Steve Wilkinson
Veteran

United Kingdom
Southport
Steve Wilkinson is a back marker
Formula Ford - Sub Forum

Is anyone checking the Club Racing Forum to move out to the new Formula Ford Sub Forum threads that are based on Formula Fords?

If they are they are not doing it very well!

I appreciate that some of these threads were posted before the new sub forum started but the new threads should be moved as soon as possible.

The splitting of relevant threads is making a nonsense out of having a sub forum!

Last edited by Steve Wilkinson; 9 Mar 2005 at 11:35.
Old 9 Mar 2005, 11:44 (Ref:1247589)   #2
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i'm sorry steve, moderators do have to have a life at some point, and i'm afraid trying to maintain mine is cutting down on the amount of time i have to fully commit to doing housework on forums.

it will be done in due course, i'm sure.
Old 9 Mar 2005, 12:48 (Ref:1247643)   #3
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Steve, as bella says, all the staff on this forum are volunteers. If you are unhappy with the way the forum is run (and don't think it would be more polite to contact the moderators privately to ask the question rather than having a tantrum in the announcements forum) then perhaps you should look for somewhere else to chat that meets your high performance standards. For free.