Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 28 May 2007, 22:55 (Ref:1923314)   #1
Paulaweybridge
Veteran

United Kingdom
Paulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
750 MC Rover Metro GTI 16v Course Car

Hi folks,

Back in September 2002 at Snetterton, I used my Motobuild tuned GTI as the Course Car.

Dave Brice was the hapless clerk that I drove around that day and as you can see he was hanging on for dear life....

I have often been asked to post these fotos that Steve Williams took for me on that fun day.

So here we are...

Mind you Dave was very impressed with the car's performance down the straights and through the twisty bits and you can see that the smiles on my face say it all.........

Just as well Jeff Bloxham was not there otherwise I probably would have binned my pride and joy into the kitty litter....

Paula Hamilton
Attached Thumbnails
Dsc02104 R.JPG   Dsc02105 R.JPG   Dsc02106 R.JPG  

Old 9 Jun 2007, 19:08 (Ref:1933393)   #2
Paulaweybridge
Veteran

United Kingdom
Paulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

My friend Clerk of the Course John Smith said to me that day,

" Don't ever sell it as it might land up racing in the 750MC Stock Hatch race series "....................... ( John giggling )

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I stuck my tongue out at John naturally)

Paula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaweybridge
Hi folks,

Back in September 2002 at Snetterton, I used my Motobuild tuned GTI as the Course Car.

Dave Brice was the hapless clerk that I drove around that day and as you can see he was hanging on for dear life....

I have often been asked to post these fotos that Steve Williams took for me on that fun day.

So here we are...

Mind you Dave was very impressed with the car's performance down the straights and through the twisty bits and you can see that the smiles on my face say it all.........

Just as well Jeff Bloxham was not there otherwise I probably would have binned my pride and joy into the kitty litter....

Paula Hamilton

Last edited by Paulaweybridge; 9 Jun 2007 at 19:11.