Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 22 Sep 2008, 21:06 (Ref:2295643)   #126
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Eddy IT AIN'T GOING TO RAIN
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 23 Sep 2008, 06:54 (Ref:2295817)   #127
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
have you seen a weather forecast?
Old 23 Sep 2008, 07:05 (Ref:2295823)   #128
Jeremy Hall
Racer

Jeremy Hall should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes and it looks like another weekend like last year ;fine sunny and cold at night
Old 23 Sep 2008, 07:06 (Ref:2295825)   #129
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
thanks Jeremy - and thanks for the explanation on the difference between East and West on Saturday ;o)
Old 23 Sep 2008, 07:09 (Ref:2295826)   #130
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Spa-BEXX0031
Old 23 Sep 2008, 07:13 (Ref:2295829)   #131
simon drabble
Veteran

fantastic
Old 23 Sep 2008, 07:25 (Ref:2295835)   #132
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I saw that the other day and I wondered if it was a wind up by some geek just to please us
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 23 Sep 2008, 07:30 (Ref:2295839)   #133
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Hall
Yes and it looks like another weekend like last year ;fine sunny and cold at night

How come its going to be "Fine sunny and cold at NIGHT"?
Old 23 Sep 2008, 19:53 (Ref:2296376)   #134
jerryk
Racer

United Kingdom
jerryk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Griffiths
" you may not be aware that a decently-prepared MGB these days will pull 11,500 r.p.m. with no problems whatsoever.
Wow thanks Mark , Richard has been telling me no need to rev over 5600 - just like my Jag
jerry
Old 23 Sep 2008, 20:12 (Ref:2296395)   #135
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
esper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryk
Wow thanks Mark , Richard has been telling me no need to rev over 5600 - just like my Jag
jerry
after balanchimont before entering the bus stop put it in first, it'll do 11500 easily even on a fast road cam. See you at our bar after that and I''ll get you a beer .
Old 23 Sep 2008, 22:15 (Ref:2296487)   #136
FISCracer
Racer

Wales
Surrey
FISCracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryk
jerry
I'd assumed the 11,500 red line only applied to 2100cc and 1950cc engines...

R
Old 24 Sep 2008, 06:57 (Ref:2296654)   #137
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
But only the Alloy Block/Head versions.
Old 24 Sep 2008, 08:35 (Ref:2296705)   #138
Mark Griffiths
Racer

United Kingdom
Cheshire, U.K.
Mark Griffiths should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Glad to be of assistance. Off to Hull soon, and will be celebrating my birthday on the overnight boat to Zeebrugge.
Old 24 Sep 2008, 10:07 (Ref:2296768)   #139
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Griffiths
Glad to be of assistance. Off to Hull soon, and will be celebrating my birthday on the overnight boat to Zeebrugge.
Interesting you go to Zeebrugge. We also use Hull but go to Rotterdam for Spa. I think the distance from the Rotterdam port is very slightly less and the timings for coming back are better - or were a couple of years ago.
Old 24 Sep 2008, 15:10 (Ref:2297020)   #140
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Rats! I've got man-flu. May not last pasat next Tuesday.
Old 24 Sep 2008, 16:38 (Ref:2297080)   #141
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Of course you will,bit of adrenalin works wonders
Old 24 Sep 2008, 17:16 (Ref:2297106)   #142
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Peter, it could be worse, you could have bird flu then you wouldn't be able to drive and you'd go off sex.
Old 24 Sep 2008, 17:52 (Ref:2297132)   #143
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
No sex drive? Highly unusual for a racer.
Old 24 Sep 2008, 19:49 (Ref:2297207)   #144
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
I see that operation stack is on again !!!!
Old 24 Sep 2008, 20:00 (Ref:2297216)   #145
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER
I see that operation stack is on again !!!!
Great! What's happened now?
Old 27 Sep 2008, 07:29 (Ref:2298800)   #146
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
OK, unsticking this now. Apart from going off topic, they are all there now! Also locking it, so that the drivers record their Spa racing experiences on the main Spa thread!
Old 27 Sep 2008, 10:31 (Ref:2298889)   #147
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!