Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 3 Feb 2006, 17:07 (Ref:1514930)   #1
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
Gaz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Testing Dates For The Coming Season!

Anybody have any official test dates for the following championships for the coming season -

- British F3
- Formula Renault
- Formula BMW
- Formula Ford

Normally they are pretty much fixed by this time of year as I remember in recent years official Formula 3 testing began at the end of February and I desperately need my first fix of racing for the season!
Old 3 Feb 2006, 19:07 (Ref:1515013)   #2
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
bf3 should hopefully be sorted soon, but the first test is in 10days-ish time at pembrey.

can't help with the others i'm afraid. no doubt there'll be a snetterton frenault test sooner or later though!
Old 3 Feb 2006, 19:21 (Ref:1515029)   #3
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
Bit far for me that Bella was looking more at Oulton, Donington dates!
Old 3 Feb 2006, 19:26 (Ref:1515034)   #4
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
afaik there's no planned bf3 dates at donington or oulton before the start of the season, but i could be wrong.

and anyway, isn't donington still being worked on?
Old 3 Feb 2006, 19:52 (Ref:1515054)   #5
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
There's been Renault testing there the last few weeks I believe although I'm not 100%

Oulton normally has a pre-season F3 test, it didn't last year because of the fact F3 weren't racing there but I've always been to the pre-season test every year before that.

BMW, Renault and Ford have a test every year as well - come on, someone must know - I need my fix!
Old 3 Feb 2006, 21:12 (Ref:1515096)   #6
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Donington is supposed to be all done by end of March, but they are still testing there on an improvised basis, using the pit lane and paddock 2.

I'd expect any F3 tests at those two circuits to be at the end of March...
Old 3 Feb 2006, 23:00 (Ref:1515147)   #7
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
jondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
British F3 test dates announced today - http://www.formula3.cc/content/view/7321/2/

15/16 February Pembrey
22 February Silverstone International (TBC)
1/2 March Snetterton
7/8 March Croft
22 March Media Day Silverstone Int.
23 March Rockingham (TBC)
27 March Donington Park
28 March Oulton Park
Old 4 Feb 2006, 00:07 (Ref:1515169)   #8
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
blimey, that's a hectic week. in fact, that's a hectic couple of weeks.
Old 4 Feb 2006, 01:31 (Ref:1515189)   #9
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Any teams need a photographer for the Snetterton ones, please let me know
Old 4 Feb 2006, 02:02 (Ref:1515191)   #10
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
dos anyone know of any testing coming up at castle combe in the near future
Old 4 Feb 2006, 03:36 (Ref:1515202)   #11
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
i doubt any of the above would be able to get below the noise limit for a general test day?

you're best asking that question in the trackside forum really...
Old 4 Feb 2006, 06:27 (Ref:1515259)   #12
kmsport
Veteran

Australia
SA
kmsport has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
thanks for those dates...most helpful
Old 22 Feb 2006, 12:42 (Ref:1529023)   #13
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
jondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Formula BMW official tests:

Silverstone - 1st and 2nd March
Brands Hatch - 8th and 9th March
Oulton Park -21st and 22nd March

source: http://www.formula3.cc/content/view/7579/258/